GDT: 2023-24 season game 56 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30pm 2/24/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

Los Angeles Kings(28-17-10, 66pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Anaheim Ducks(20-34-2 42pts, 7th in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

t0P1TaN.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

FlyhRBs.png

NRz30nO.png

IFAzMXC.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Scratches: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Mikey Anderson
Injuries: Viktor Arvidsson, Carl Grundstrom. Phoenix Copley
Covid: N/A

:ducks

na8OXp6.png

Zd4zGt3.png

AkM1HVB.png

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

RocketKing

Jul 2, 2017

Los Angeles Kings(28-17-10, 66pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Anaheim Ducks(20-34-2 42pts, 7th in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

t0P1TaN.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

FlyhRBs.png

NRz30nO.png

IFAzMXC.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Scratches: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Mikey Anderson
Injuries: Viktor Arvidsson, Carl Grundstrom. Phoenix Copley

:ducks

na8OXp6.png

Zd4zGt3.png

AkM1HVB.png

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​
I know this isn’t popular but Kaliyev is a loser IMO. He living down to expectations his of his detractors in the Organization. He needs to play like his career is on the line and find ways to contribute other than just scoring.

LOL fkn autocorrect has cherry instead of career 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA
They said lower body. Calling a back (yes even a lower back) a lower body injury is beyond even this organization. If his back injury was one-sided (many are), he could have a significant imbalance in strength or conditioning anywhere in the leg on that side, and that's my guess for whatever this is

Reactions: BigKing

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
If you're fwd thinking you'd put Clarke on PP1 and Spence on PP2 - but that wont happen.. so instead how about both of them on PP2. Like Avs sometimes have 3 different D playing on the PP.

Reactions: psych3man

AbsentMojo

Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
In other news, not surprisingly, Turcussy scratched for the vanilla ice cream cone

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
In other news, not surprisingly, Turcussy scratched for the vanilla ice cream cone

honestly though, could be worse

keeps him from getting another turcussy from gudas and kinda makes that 4th line a pure "give everyone else some rest" line

from dooley's article:

Look for Arthur Kaliyev to get an opportunity alongside Pierre-Luc Dubois and Quinton Byfield, with Blake Lizotte moving back into a more comfortable role at center, between Trevor Lewis and Jaret Anderson-Dolan, who checks back in for Alex Turcotte.

Hiller felt that Kaliyev was “probably our most dangerous offensive player” against Nashville, after the coaching staff dissected the video. He liked the energy that Kaliyev played with on Thursday and how he was “decisive in his actions”, turning the puck up ice and getting pucks directly to the net.

“We’re really looking forward to that line tonight with Dubie, Q and Arthur,” Hiller added. “That’s three big men, it should be pretty hard to contain.”

i'm 50-50 on that line but i get it, i like the Q/arty duo even if it means PLD as well. arty made some sneaky nice passes vs nashville, 2 guys who could probably capitalize on them.

AbsentMojo

Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
honestly though, could be worse

keeps him from getting another turcussy from gudas and kinda makes that 4th line a pure "give everyone else some rest" line

from dooley's article:

i'm 50-50 on that line but i get it, i like the Q/arty duo even if it means PLD as well. arty made some sneaky nice passes vs nashville, 2 guys who could probably capitalize on them.
Im fine with that too. I just think you need to develop Turcussy and see what he can do. We know what JAD is, we dont know what Turcuss is yet. I see signs of him being another play maker.. the Kings dont have many of those.. Fiala, Byfield and thats about it.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
I'm gutted about RV. I've really grown to admire him as a hockey player.

Not only do the Kings lose out on his right handed shot, scoring touch, and tenacity, all hopes of any trade value are down the toilet.

And on a personal level I can't imagine what he and his family must be going through. With injuries you can eventually accept what's happening once you know but the uncertainty can be the hardest part.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005

Can't say I'm a huge fan of Hiller thus far.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
They said lower body. Calling a back (yes even a lower back) a lower body injury is beyond even this organization. If his back injury was one-sided (many are), he could have a significant imbalance in strength or conditioning anywhere in the leg on that side, and that's my guess for whatever this is
What I've been saying. Overcompensating for the back and did something to his leg. I've been thinking groin this whole time...for Arvidsson's injury too.

AbsentMojo

Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Can't say I'm a huge fan of Hiller thus far.
Me either. But its not like he's some inspired hire. He's an assistant without the cache and vision to really transform what the team is doing.. which is probably too late in the season to try anyway. If he can at least get away from the passive 1-3-1 - which I know is just mainly on line changes - but still a passive approach, and get more time for the hungry guys like Byfield (which he has already done) and Clarke, Spence and Turcotte.. that will be a big improvement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad