GDT: 2023-24 season game 56 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30pm 2/24/24

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
JAD doesn’t do much and he’s not big Not strong Never fights .. wtf is a JAD anyway? what kind of player is he - another Lewis? He is f***ing spare part like I said he's a small spare to get you to the gas station

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Just insane and frustrating as hell when you see how ineffective JAD is as a player.
I don't have a problem with JAD because he is what he is. My problem is if LA management knew that, than why bring in Lewis. Having two of the same guys on the team for the 4th line is a waste of money and a spot for the kids that need to play.

Reactions: ru4reals

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
34 is slow to boards, can't win anything on the boards.....can't score. How much time on ice is he gonna need before we can call a spade a spade?
Lets review
You gave kaliyevv15 minutes if one f***ing period in one f***ing GAME and your already on his ass? Hes on a new line. If cant post anything but shit- DONT POST

Reactions: tny760

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
JAD's upside is a quality middle forward.

But he's needs to go somewhere where they can give him stable time in the NHL to adjust. He was a 2nd round pick for a reason.

killermiller

Kings Fan
Feb 7, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Lets review
You gave kaliyevv15 minutes if one f***ing period in one f***ing GAME and your already on his ass? Hes on a new line. If cant post anything but shit- DONT POST
I know i've been critical of the guy, but last game and the start of this game he's looked a lot better. I think Byfield is the type of guy he needs setting him up

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Didn't the shot tracker have 14 for Anaheim? Down to 11. Guess a lot of those in that one sequence didn't get through.

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
I know i've been critical of the guy, but last game and the start of this game he's looked a lot better. I think Byfield is the type of guy he needs setting him up
How many games do you need to show that you can win board fights? Or not get beaten everytime to loose pucks on the boards? We're not even talking about assists, let alone goals. PLD is getting ripped apart for the same amount of effort, he's ok to complain about cause he's getting paid 8x more than Kaliyev?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad