GDT: 2023-24 season game 47 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @11:00am 1/28/24

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Somehow even then I don't think Todd gets fired. Though I don't think it'll make much of a difference, I'm wondering what the f*** it'll take for him to get canned. Blake has obviously built a weak team with the wrong personnel (DL would have NEVER traded and signed for Dubios). The fact that so many ex-Kings are thriving is a huge red flag.
Bro DL got a shorter rope.. that’s was crazy to me. DL got a shorter rope after winning 2 cups.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Worst part of this is that some of you had me convinced 20 percent that Todd had grown during the winning streak. Shame on you hopeful bastards. Don’t ever give me hope again.
All of our bashing over the summer is coming to fruition. A crazy road winning streak caught us slippin'. I was wrong about Byfield, I'm happy to admit that. But our goalies, Englund, not making room for Clarke, and most of all, trading for Dubois were all big mistakes. We left the rebuild too early. We didn't try to insert rookies when the stakes were lower. These little (and sometimes big) things add up over the course of five years.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
A lot of it is going to OT on blown multiple goal leads
I totally agree. This team has so many issues, but you have to start somewhere.

I would love to start by trying to get Kopitars minutes down, but PLD has been an absolute dud.

The same can be said about Doughty. He cost his possession a few times tonight by his slow backpedal to get the puck

The goaltending pumpkin is now now an official problem

Grundstrom, Lewis and JAD are not a fourth line. I know everyone loves Carl, but he shows up for five games and takes 15 off. People will argue. He’s our only physical presence, but I haven’t seen him physical in weeks.

Fiala has his head so far stuck up his own ass. He won’t smell fresh air for the next year.

Turcotte look better than 90% of the players on the ice and he gets about four minutes ice time. If he gets sent down, I’ll maybe be taking a break from the team in this board for a while.

Our GM has us up against the wall

Our president is Probably out petting puppy somewhere. Check that, he’s probably dressing them in mini black and white Kings jerseys.

Our coache is an idiot, and he’s making better decisions than our players are

Yes, I probably missed something and yes I should wait 24 hours before venting but it’s been two months of pure crap and no one seems to be doing anything about it other than doubling down on the stupidity

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Yes, I probably missed something and yes I should wait 24 hours before venting but it’s been two months of pure crap and no one seems to be doing anything about it other than doubling down on the stupidity
Would be interesting to watch Koala play blackjack

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
All of our bashing over the summer is coming to fruition. A crazy road winning streak caught us slippin'. I was wrong about Byfield, I'm happy to admit that. But our goalies, Englund, not making room for Clarke, and most of all, trading for Dubois were all big mistakes. We left the rebuild too early. We didn't try to insert rookies when the stakes were lower. These little (and sometimes big) things add up over the course of five years.
I can sum that up simply: Blake is an idiot

Reactions: kingsholygrail

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Blake had the opportunity to grow a team, then changed his mind and tried to buy one. But he bought two bum steers from teams that NEEDED to move them and still got fleeced, all while giving them both longterm contracts despite both being known as secondary performers with obvious reasons for that classification.

He buys high then sells low. Assets depreciated. Gives out candy contracts. He is just bad for business.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
IMG_8118.png

Did anyone check Danault’s age when they f***ing got him? No wonder we suck. This organization is a joke. He’s f***ing 600.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
best part of all that? kaliyev was stapled even longer than fiala

truly just punishment

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad