GDT: 2023-24 season game 46 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @6:00pm 1/26/24

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
I mean he’s gotta get fired after this one right? Gives them time to come out of the All Star break with a new coach?

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I mean he’s gotta get fired after this one right? Gives them time to come out of the All Star break with a new coach?
I really don't think firing TM will fix everything.

He's a part of the problem but our roster simply isn't good enough.

Reactions: bmr

bmr

Jan 23, 2013

Agree. I hate to say this but I'm totally cool blowing it up and getting rid of Blake. Maybe not blow it up but see how Turcotte does as a 3rd line center. They need to inject some new life into this.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Please stop rushing the puck Mikey. If you keep this up, the future captain trope will die quickly.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Agree. I hate to say this but I'm totally cool blowing it up and getting rid of Blake. Maybe not blow it up but see how Turcotte does as a 3rd line center. They need to inject some new life into this.
I don't think we need a blow.

More so just a quick little Dwight King/Jordan Nolan replacing Hunter/Moreau type thangggg.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Problem is composition your not unf***ing this! They need to fire the chef not the waiter!

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles

Seriously? You start by firing Clueless Charmin and maybe even shake up the team with a trade(bring a goalie in that is better than what they have right now)! There are coaching choices to to hire, like Boudreau, Berube, etc, that have coaching experience getting teams out a sink hole like the Kings are now.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Anyone hoping for an expensive coach to come in over the break, don’t hold your breath. The reason we got Willy D the last time Blake canned the coach was because he was available, cheap and willing to take a short term job.

No way AEG will let Blake pay for two expensive coaches for the rest of this season and next as well. Because their is no way Todd is getting another job until after squeezing every last penny out of Uncle Phil’s bank account.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Im guessing the Koala gets a pink slip at the break. And AEG will only let Bleak promote Hilller who was been head coach in Juniors and I think AHL too (dont feel like checking)

Reactions: Schrute farms

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad