GDT: 2023-24 season game 46 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @6:00pm 1/26/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GEyS7MjWYAAybRj

Los Angeles Kings(22-14-9, 53pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Colorado Avalanche(31-14-3 65pts, 2nd in Central)
Ball Arena | Denver, CA
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
itjKajV.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
WO1OD1N.png

incBRrK.png

YPHAtd4.png

wPwsdBR.png

Scratched: Jordan Spence, Arthur Kaliyev
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson, Pheonix Copley, Blake Lizotte

:avs

LbYlIvC.png

Qz1T2Vz.png

7AEuwjy.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Time to turn it around! Start the streak! Put Todd on the IR & call up Strum!!!! 😂

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
According to draft kings, la kings are only a +120 tonight.
Somethings wrong with that. Look for a kings win

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
The bigger the blowout, the better off the franchise stands to be.

Let’s go Av’s, rid us of the Toddfather.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
More points at the half way mark than any King will reach this entire year.
Guaranteed. Top King is Kempe at 51st in points. I just checked and Kucherov has 1 more point than MacKinnon.. but Avs have 2nd, 4th Rantanen and 12th Makar. Just to have one of those guys would be so much fun to watch, but 3? its just not fair :)

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
The bigger the blowout, the better off the franchise stands to be.

Let’s go Av’s, rid us of the Toddfather.
Normally I'd agree but it's already unheard of that Todd hasn't been fired already. Losing back-to-back games against struggling teams, both collapses, one game where afterwards players are literally calling out their own team. It's hard to imagine it getting much worse than it already is, but it's looking like Todd could lose every game for the rest of the season and still no changes will be made.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Gonna be ugly folks. Gonna be a brutal beatdown. I just want Byfield to have a good game again.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Guaranteed. Top King is Kempe at 51st in points. I just checked and Kucherov has 1 more point than MacKinnon.. but Avs have 2nd, 4th Rantanen and 12th Makar. Just to have one of those guys would be so much fun to watch, but 3? its just not fair :)
Going to be insane to watch MacKinnon and Kucherov go head to head to see who's going to win the Art Ross. Both dudes are on another level of stupid good. Never going to count out McJesus as well.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Going to be insane to watch MacKinnon and Kucherov go head to head to see who's going to win the Art Ross. Both dudes are on another level of stupid good. Never going to count out McJesus as well.
Agree - and Kucherov has such a different style.. he floats a bit and does things like GOAT99 where he makes a pass no one anticipated.. MacKinnon is such a powerful skater creates space with stops and starts.. and talk about effort this guy has Lizotte's motor on top of all his skill

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Gonna need to focus on shutting down King killed Ross Colton. Even with Nichuskin out, gonna need to bring the A game tonight to make sure Logan O’Conner McDavid is contained.

Reactions: Bowe Byrum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad