GDT: 2023-24 season game 43 LA kings vs New York Rangers @7:30pm 1/20/24

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Sick move by Fiala, fooled the defender going wide, knew Moore was gonna throw it across the crease, cut back in beating the defender and getting around a sprawling Quick

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
He was clearly emotional while still trying to remain focused. You’re looking for something that isn’t there.
Oh was he? Well nvm then, I just caught when the NY commentators narrated it in a different way. I'm sure he feels some kind of connection to the Kings with Doughty, Kopi, and Lewis still there.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
For f***sake what the f*** do todd see in JAD. I swear. Please lose so we can fire this loser.
He sees vanilla which is his favorite flavor.. he looks for players that are a 5/10 in every skill category so he can mold them into his generic robotic player that plays the Koala flavorless hockey system

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
It was a good back-and-forth close game, to be fair. SF just wrapped it up at the end. Also, no man-cave in my three-bedroom house with two kids...

Edit: I can''t really complain that my wife likes football AND hockey, can I?
Me a Packers fan and a Kings fan

IMG_5742.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tny760

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Oh was he? Well nvm then, I just caught when the NY commentators narrated it in a different way. I'm sure he feels some kind of connection to the Kings with Doughty, Kopi, and Lewis still there.

If you go on the Kings instagram, I’m sure they posted the full video :)

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
It was a good back-and-forth close game, to be fair. SF just wrapped it up at the end. Also, no man-cave in my three-bedroom house with two kids...

Edit: I can''t really complain that my wife likes football AND hockey, can I?
True.. but what I dont understand is how she is in control of the remote

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
My 49ers dodged a bullet. Deebo being out is concerning for the NFCCG.

Also, Kings tend to have a good 1st. Now the rest of the 40minutes..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad