GDT: 2023-24 season game 43 LA kings vs New York Rangers @7:30pm 1/20/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GETbFXGbwAAQwfo

Los Angeles Kings(21-13-8, 50pts, 4th in Pacific) vs New York Rangers (28-14-2 58pts, 1st in Metro)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: KCAL9 RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
k8BObeo.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
UJaeQLr.png

l5SsykS.png

YPHAtd4.png

wPwsdBR.png

Scratched: Jordan Spence, Samuel Fagemo
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson, Pheonix Copley, Blake Lizotte

:rangers

vMFyoRr.png

SgW0ZPw.png

y3VAJtj.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
This gonna get ugly...again. Loving the kid line though. Future first line perhaps. I say that line gets split up after the first shift.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Lets see.. King cant win at home, cant beat good teams, cant score and playing against a done wrong legend. NYR 3 LAK -1

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
TWO ex-Kings in the lineup against us? We're f***ed. NY's lineup looks potent.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Wow the Kings are legit a few points from being 20th in the NHL from being top 3. If Blake and Todd survive this it will be insanity.

Reactions: Telos

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
It’s pretty crazy to me how much loyalty Blake has to Todd to the point it’d cost him his job. With DL I could understand the loyalty to Sutter because of what he did.. but what the f*** has Todd done to earn such loyalty ?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
In a perfect world

Quick gets a shutout here, goes out like the G he is
We go on and lose the next two to the Sharks and Sabres. TM couldn't POSSIBLY survive that stretch, could he?

In our reality

We blow the Rangers up 6-2
We then beat San Jose and Buffalo
Three game win streak means everything is totally fine, team employees go back to being smug saying see we turned it around while we continue to actually blackhole
We trade Clarke and 2 firsts at the deadline and lose to Edmonton in the first round in 5 games

Because for whatever reason DL's 2012-2014 pact with the devil continues to make the post 2014 years worse than the pre 2012 years.

Imagine going back in time to the Blake trade and telling yourself don't worry, he'll be back as GM one day with allllll his buddies glen and luc and nelly and guide us into a black hole for years

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
In a perfect world

Quick gets a shutout here, goes out like the G he is
We go on and lose the next two to the Sharks and Sabres. TM couldn't POSSIBLY survive that stretch, could he?

In our reality

We blow the Rangers up 6-2
We then beat San Jose and Buffalo
Three game win streak means everything is totally fine, team employees go back to being smug saying see we turned it around while we continue to actually blackhole
We trade Clarke and 2 firsts at the deadline and lose to Edmonton in the first round in 5 games

Because for whatever reason DL's 2012-2014 pact with the devil continues to make the post 2014 years worse than the pre 2012 years.

Imagine going back in time to the Blake trade and telling yourself don't worry, he'll be back as GM one day with allllll his buddies glen and luc and nelly and guide us into a black hole for years
You can go back to the day he was hired as GM and it's still mind-blowing. Guy has made a career over f***ing this franchise over and yet here we are.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Best case scenario is that the team continues losing and this starts to turn heads above Robitaille. Nothing changes for this franchise unless everyone from Robitaille down goes. That’s going to take a disastrous losing season but it’s the chemotherapy we need.

It’s remarkable to me that players I loved so much in the early 90s have turned into such villains as executives.

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
It’s pretty crazy to me how much loyalty Blake has to Todd to the point it’d cost him his job. With DL I could understand the loyalty to Sutter because of what he did.. but what the f*** has Todd done to earn such loyalty ?
I only listened to the first couple of minutes of his interview, but it sounded to me like Blake might not be allowed to make changes. I could be wishcasting though.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I only listened to the first couple of minutes of his interview, but it sounded to me like Blake might not be allowed to make changes. I could be wishcasting though.

Exactly. Isn’t McLellan one of the highest paid coaches in the league?

If Blake has been told that he can’t fire McLellan because of his ridiculous contract, that’s actually a good thing. That means someone above Blake is scrutinizing his expenses.

We just need some kind of accountability. If it’s not going to be from hockey ops, let it be financial. The incompetence with this management team runs through every department.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
As much as I would love to see the Kings win this game, they most likely will loose, they haven't played well the past 2 weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad