GDT: 2023-24 season game 30 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @7:00pm 12/23/23

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
After his Byfield debacle he's had to move onto another target
Edit:

Don’t worry bro if I want to get some bad takes I can just go through your talking points. Byfield had some of the worst stats in relation to draft picks of his status in the last couple decades. To act as if concern over Byfield last year was unwarranted is straight up homerism. But I digress. I’m glad he’s doing better but there was no doubt he sucked up until this year.

Last edited:

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Don’t worry bro if I want to get some bad takes I can just go through your talking points. Byfield had some of the worst stats in relation to draft picks of his status in the last couple decades. To not be concerned about him last year would make you a silly little goose. But I digress.
Relax sweetheart. :neener:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sol

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Edit:

Don’t worry bro if I want to get some bad takes I can just go through your talking points. Byfield had some of the worst stats in relation to draft picks of his status in the last couple decades. To act as if concern over Byfield last year was unwarranted is straight up homerism. But I digress. I’m glad he’s doing better but there was no doubt he sucked up until this year.

Leave it to you to rely solely on stats to judge a player.....not surprised.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad