GDT: 2023-24 season Game 3 LA Kings vs Winnipeg Jets @5:00pm 10/17/23

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
There ya go, Sol admits to not being a fan.

How come you never get banned for trolling?
Fan or fanatic? A fan, according to the American Heritage College Dictionary, is "an ardent devotee, an enthusiast." Fanatic is defined as "a person marked by an extreme unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause." The distinction, then, apparently rests on whether the enthusiasm is ardent or unreasoning.

I’ll buy you a dictionary for your birthday. Lol

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I would add that despite everybody on the squad not named Dubois, Englund or Talbot knowing that Rasmus has one move, we are likely to see him successfully perform "The Kupari".

Though to be fair, even Hellebuyck could take our defense wide and beat any of our goalies.

Go wide on the left, tap puck under defenders outstretched stick, take a soft shot?

Yeah tha'ts going under talbot's pat.

Reactions: Sol

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Fan or fanatic? A fan, according to the American Heritage College Dictionary, is "an ardent devotee, an enthusiast." Fanatic is defined as "a person marked by an extreme unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause." The distinction, then, apparently rests on whether the enthusiasm is ardent or unreasoning.

I’ll buy you a dictionary for your birthday. Lol
lol, and what are you devoted or enthusiastic about around here….ripping on the team? Ha, nice…troll.

• Love

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Connor-Scheifele-Vilardi has an 80% xGF through two games.

We all know how dominant Gabe can be at times. I expect we'll be getting that version of him tonight.
Vilardi has 50% GF at even strength through two games. xGF sucks, especially for a whole 2 games.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
If we lose and the former Kings have a nice game this place is going to be in melt down mode.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Expecting the Kings to lose in a spectacular fashion. For some reason Rittich is on ice when the two trash goalies are playing NHL games.

9-0
Vilardi 9 goals.

Don’t forget to add,

The King fanatics will miss the fireworks and then pretend like everything is great according to the plan.
This is the plan. How many president cup winners win the cup? Kings need to play through adversity & become strengthened by the flame.

• Love

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
PLD scores twice including the late game winner. Kings win 4-3.
and yes, at least one former King scores for the Jets.

Reactions: FSL KINGS

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
From Winnipeg's GDT. Good stuff.

(sung to the Christmas carol of “We three kings”)

We 3 (Ex) Kings , we come from afar
Traded for someone
Who’s not up to par
Chevy’s now smiling
PLD’s whining
Who’s following Hollywood stars

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stars with Doughty, playing the Knights
Seeing who’s helmet gives us a fright (answer: it’s both, and f*** vegas)
Centre icing clogging it
Still is dogging it
To thy perfect hitless (and scoreless) night

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You guys are sleeping on Iafallo. Dude will definitely have wheels today too. Plus its Talbot... OH BOY

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
If we lose and the former Kings have a nice game this place is going to be in melt down mode.

Dude, if we win and they have a nice game, it's gonna be in melt down mode,

In actuality it doesn't matter what the Kings do, this place will be in melt down mode

Reactions: Choralone

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I miss Filiburtos too.
man fili's was the go-to spot in high school here, got some carna asada fries a year or two back for nostalgia's sake and it smelled like the sour cream was a bit off.. lo and behold it was and i got the worst food poisoning of my life

f***ers ruined carna asada fries for me

• Wow
Reactions: FSL KINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad