GDT: 2023-24 season Game 3 LA Kings vs Winnipeg Jets @5:00pm 10/17/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F8p0JENa8AAWMu5

Los Angeles Kings(0-1-1, 1pts, 5th in Pacific) vs Winnipeg Jets (1-1-0, 2pts, 5th in Central)
Cananda Life Center | Winnipeg, MB
TIME: 5:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

k8LM6Dq.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

BPSP1sG.png

4BhIv79.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan. Tobias Bjornfot
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:jets

gZmQYA0.png

Ac7GTMq.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Connor-Scheifele-Vilardi has an 80% xGF through two games.

We all know how dominant Gabe can be at times. I expect we'll be getting that version of him tonight.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
Shoddy goaltending, Fiala coming off a pretty horrendous game (despite the 3 assists), Dubois' first game in the city that adores him so much and up against 3 former Kings with something to prove.... what's not to like.

I like our chances!

• Haha
Reactions: Telos

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Vilardi hat trick, Kings lose 6-4

All the people that say you could have had Vilardi on waivers barely more than a year ago will come around and say "lol see I told you so, LA had no idea what they had in GV"

A bunch of MTL fans visit to tell us how glad they are they missed out on PLD

A bunch of Ottawa fans visit to tell us about Byfield

A bunch of Vancouver fans visit to bro out a little because they expect more from both of our teams

Our friendly Ducks fans visit to commiserate

TM finds the line blender and plays the kids 10 minutes, Kopitar 22, Doughty 30+

Get out your bingo cards, I'm fairly confident I go 5/7 on the above, not to mention the Canadian media picking up some observations tonight that they'll make about the Kings for the rest of the season.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Expecting the Kings to lose in a spectacular fashion. For some reason Rittich is on ice when the two trash goalies are playing NHL games.

9-0
Vilardi 9 goals.

All the people that say you could have had Vilardi on waivers barely more than a year ago will come around and say "lol see I told you so, LA had no idea what they had in GV"

A bunch of Vancouver fans visit to bro out a little because they expect more from both of our teams

TM finds the line blender and plays the kids 10 minutes, Kopitar 22, Doughty 30+

Get out your bingo cards, I'm fairly confident I go 5/7 on the above, not to mention the Canadian media picking up some observations tonight that they'll make about the Kings for the rest of the season.
Don’t forget to add,

The King fanatics will miss the fireworks and then pretend like everything is great according to the plan.

bland

Jul 1, 2004

I would add that despite everybody on the squad not named Dubois, Englund or Talbot knowing that Rasmus has one move, we are likely to see him successfully perform "The Kupari".

Though to be fair, even Hellebuyck could take our defense wide and beat any of our goalies.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Expecting the Kings to lose in a spectacular fashion. For some reason Rittich is on ice when the two trash goalies are playing NHL games.

9-0
Vilardi 9 goals.

Don’t forget to add,

The King fanatics will miss the fireworks and then pretend like everything is great according to the plan.
There ya go, Sol admits to not being a fan.

How come you never get banned for trolling?

Reactions: Frolov 6'3

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3