GDT: 2023-24 season game 28 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30pm 12/19/23

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
So no team in the 100+ year history of the NHL has ever been as good as LA through 15 road games to start the season.

Not even the greatest teams in the history of the league.

And LA has done it in the cap era.

13-1-1

But the original 6 teams, they're like the bestest ever! :laugh:

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
So no team in the 100+ year history of the NHL has ever been as good as LA through 15 road games to start the season.

Not even the greatest teams in the history of the league.

And LA has done it in the cap era.

13-1-1
Meh, pat on the back as it's a small reward for playing well on the road. Drinking Champagne from a Huge Silver Chalice is the real goal to accomplish!

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I like the Kings chances playing against Vancouver in the playoffs. They don’t have a McDavid that will split all 5 players open at once. That’s huge plus. And both teams fully healthy I will take the Kings easily. In talent we top them out. Move Roy, let Clarke take his spot. We have our Hughes.

Easy Ws in chat boys.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I like the Kings chances playing against Vancouver in the playoffs. They don’t have a McDavid that will split all 5 players open at once. That’s huge plus. And both teams fully healthy I will take the Kings easily. In talent we top them out. Move Roy, let Clarke take his spot. We have our Hughes.

Easy Ws in chat boys.

He's not McDavid but you may be underrating Alien.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
I know he only faced 16 shots, but I thought Rittich was very solid.

Would Kings maybe waive or trade Copley if Rittich continues to play well?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
He's not McDavid but you may be underrating Alien.
We have our own alien on defense once we boot Roy.

IMG_7707.jpeg

If there’s an alien problem though I know who to call.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Pleased with Kaliyev's development so far. He's slowly working himself into being a regular in the lineup. Currently ranked 7th on the team in points per 60 minutes in all situations and at even strength, so his production as a middle-six forward is right on. The +7 is 5th amongst Kings forwards. Also 5th in Goals For % and PDO at even strength.

That play he made on Kopitar's power play goal was assertive. Steals a loose puck and finds Kopi from the back of the net.

A big reason the Kings have moved themselves into contender status is the simultaneous development of three young players, Byfield, Kaliyev, and Spence, as regulars and big contributors.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
We need to transfuse PLD with some of Matt Roy's character
I'd have him take Lizotte energizer bunny potion.. on sale at GNC

Whats interesting about that bar chart - his bar is so short (thats what she said).. its almost like he wasnt even there

• Haha
Reactions: Lt Dan

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014

Interesting look for Byfield.....which kind of passes the eye test.....he's less effective offensively, lately...not a lot...but noticeable, don't know if that's from fatigue....or teams playing him extremely tough....probably a combination of both

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Interesting look for Byfield.....which kind of passes the eye test.....he's less effective offensively, lately...not a lot...but noticeable, don't know if that's from fatigue....or teams playing him extremely tough....probably a combination of both
A friend of mine said they are pairing 3rd pair w Kopi line a lot more than before.. i looked for that but saw 8 and 44 with them at least half the time. If it is true it could mean TM is trying to shore up the overall team D... Both QB and Kempe havent gotten as many dangerous chances lately. I noticed Kempe looking to shoot more but he was getting off shots from the far boards or contested.. could just be a normal cycle lines go through but def something isnt the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad