GDT: 2023-24 season game 15 LA Kings vs Florida Panthers @7:30pm 11/16/23

JTeller97

Dec 25, 2020
Good for JAD, I just wish it was Turcotte.

Then again, since they're throwing him and Kaliyev an active grenade, maybe this is best.
A Turcotte-PLD-Kaliyev line would be really fun to watch, PL seems like he really needs a waterbug type forechecker paired with him plus Turcotte and Kaliyev already have some established chemistry from the WJC.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
I think you missed the memo on who he’s in for.
Grundstrom has earned a promotion, hell he might be the right guy to play with PLD but we wont ever know because Todd plays the shitty AHL guy with PLD instead

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
So bummed to miss tonight's game due to life being too hectic: how am I the first one to bring up Tkachuk v. Doughty? Is Tkachuk hurt or something?

Appointment viewing every time. Last season, Tkachuk stuck his stick blade inside Quick's mask the one visit to Staples. Feels like he's done something gnarly to the Kings every time he visits Staples. So pissed to miss the game.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
I mean ok but Grundstrom is not sitting for JAD.
Yeah I get it, I was just saying its time to see Grundstrom on the 3rd line. Laf hasnt done shit there really and neither will JAD. Meanwhile, one of the teams goal scoring leaders is parked in the basement. Todd.

Reactions: Bandit

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Yeah I get it, I was just saying its time to see Grundstrom on the 3rd line. Laf hasnt done shit there really and neither will JAD. Meanwhile, one of the teams goal scoring leaders is parked in the basement. Todd.
You’re not gonna get any argument from me about Todd being a dipshit. That’s for sure. On the other hand, the 4th line has been great so why break them up?

Reactions: bland

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Dude, Dubois IS the basement.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
You’re not gonna get any argument from me about Todd being a dipshit. That’s for sure. On the other hand, the 4th line has been great so why break them up?
I am sure that is Todd's reasoning.
Personally if I was coaching the team I would want to see Grundstrom take an opportunity in that slot and see what he can bring. I dont know much about hockey but I would like to get my 3rd line going since they play more minutes than the 4th. I also have certainty as far as the 4th line goes but the rather large uncertainty of the 3rd line bears much experimentation, it is a weakness thus far. Is Grundstrom and PLD together a good thing that gets PLD going? I would want an answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad