GDT: 2023-24 season game 15 LA Kings vs Florida Panthers @7:30pm 11/16/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F_EobupbQAMZrll

Florida Panthers(10-4-1, 21pts, 2nd in Atlantic) vs Los Angeles Kings (8-3-3 19pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
LBlmsHm.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

QnDSxkh.png

eqUgIf2.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Tobias Bjornfot
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:panthers

X4xjw88.png

7SueS5K.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: BigBrown

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Byfield – Kopitar – Kempe
Fiala – Danault – Moore
JAD – Dubois – Kaliyev
Grundstrom – Lizotte – Lewis

JAD in. Laf out.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Not to sound overly dramatic but any goodwill I've had towards this roster will be circling the toilet with another Philly type effort tonight. Maybe we can forfeit last change and go with Maurice's matchups.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
On a more positive note, I think a few days of practice at home could be just what the doctor ordered. I'm expecting the boys to come out a little more diligent tonight.

Reactions: lumbergh

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Has a team ever simultaneously had their best start to the season on the road in franchise history? While having their worst start to the season in franchise history at home?

Would be pretty appropriate considering this team’s current identity.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Have the Kings ever started with a schedule this challenging? It's like game after game against good teams. We haven't played any of the truly terrible teams yet, the Wild are probably the worst.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
On a more positive note, I think a few days of practice at home could be just what the doctor ordered. I'm expecting the boys to come out a little more diligent tonight.

It should be in some ways. They needed some rest after travel, hard games, and a 3 in 4...yet on the other hand, with how flat they've typically been in 1st periods...

Have the Kings ever started with a schedule this challenging? It's like game after game against good teams. We haven't played any of the truly terrible teams yet, the Wild are probably the worst.

I haven't checked up on it but the Kings had the hardest schedule in the league WRT difficulty of opponent, I'd add travel into that as well. It's been pretty bonkers. They performed well, relatively. The problem is now are they exhausted/messed up? They're playing 'weaker' opponenets at home and are NOT performing well--and the problem is the 'weaker' teams (See: edmonton, SJ) stand to figure it out before we play them, too.

Reactions: Fishhead

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I haven't checked up on it but the Kings had the hardest schedule in the league WRT difficulty of opponent, I'd add travel into that as well. It's been pretty bonkers. They performed well, relatively. The problem is now are they exhausted/messed up? They're playing 'weaker' opponenets at home and are NOT performing well--and the problem is the 'weaker' teams (See: edmonton, SJ) stand to figure it out before we play them, too.
Yeah the concern is exactly that, you want to beat them up when they are down not when they are fighting to catch up.

Tonight is very important to get off on the right foot after a few days rest.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
JAD has an underrated shot. He's a decent finisher. He's quick as aswell. Hopefully he can get something cooking tonight

Reactions: VILARGOD

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Hope he can prove me wrong, but I don't see much in JAD, and feel he shouldn't be getting minutes unless someone is injured

Reactions: VILARGOD

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Laferriere, there's a really good player in there and this is one of those opportunities where it would be better for him to go down for a spell, get some PP and PK time and try to develop some confidence in other aspects of his offensive game.

No shame, he has given a terrific accounting of himself.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
JAD!!! Fantastic!!! I'd rather have Laf sit on the bench for 60 minutes.lol.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Hope he can prove me wrong, but I don't see much in JAD, and feel he shouldn't be getting minutes unless someone is injured

One of those where you want him to spell players, but not be a constant...but so many people were pissed about him going on waivers, it's kind of funny now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad