• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F8K-yj8a0AAGJPA

Colorado Avalanche(0-0-0, 0pts, N/A in Central) vs Los Angeles Kings (0-0-0, 0pts, N/A in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: TNT RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

N/A

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

tZYVr3G.png

E2ijL4I.png

Soo3wDl.png

ypDMeda.png

Scratched: N/A
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson
Suspended: Arthur Kaliyev

:avs

vk5lA8X.png

NkQORdd.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The fact neither Spence or Clarke are in the starting lineup is such a fail
Such a buzzkill to not have either of them and that 3rd pair is so suspect they should only get 4 min max. We should see Spence soon enough...looking fwd to his contributions this season.

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
Roster will sort itself out, just hope the goaltending is stable to start the season. Team would’ve won the division if it even got average goaltending for the first quarter of last season. All concerns aside, the team should be contending for the division and we only have a few years of Kopi left. I’m excited, here’s to a good season fellas!

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I'll consider this a win if nobody else gets hurt. Thankfully Englund will scare Colorado from hitting anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: YP44

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
From the Avs GDT:

"I'd rather play a forward/player short than watch MacDermid on the ice. Can't believe this scrub might actually be in the lineup on opening night."
Sounds like they're trying to make things fair. We'll see how many minutes he gets.

Also, sounds like Cogliano is scratched so that's at least one cheap shot less.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
From the Avs GDT:

"I'd rather play a forward/player short than watch MacDermid on the ice. Can't believe this scrub might actually be in the lineup on opening night."
Sounds like they're trying to make things fair. We'll see how many minutes he gets.

Also, sounds like Cogliano is scratched so that's at least one cheap shot less.

They'll actually be smart to put MacD out there to fight Englund and chop the Kings D down to 5 of which Bjornfot won't play anyway

They'd win the battle and we'd win the war as MacD would punch Englund thru space and time and off the roster

Can't pass thru waivers if you pass thru the fabric of the universe

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I don’t know if people realize this, but Todd’s a dumb ass and anything he says should be taken with less than a grain of salt.
I was trying to find something funny regarding a koala and salt and well.... I found something better!!!

1697060219034.png

I say if we win a playoff round this year, everyone kicks in for the Koala soap on a rope for our marsupial coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad