Confirmed with Link: 2023-24 Sabres schedule is out

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
are these Monday holiday matinee games some sort of attraction to somebody I have never heard of? Those are a waste of home games. I need to work on those holidays. The atmosphere at those games is non-existent.

Also, matinee games in general are garbage and dont understand the Sabres' obsession with hosting them. This is Buffalo, where the Sabres are the main (only attraction) on Saturday nights in the winter. Boston, NYC, they can do matinee games because there are millions of people and hundreds of options Saturday nights.

This has been a long standing complaint of mine for the very same reasons. All the surveys I've received and filled out and bitched about having 10, 11 or 12 matinee games has been useless. They don't care and continue to do it. Hey Terry, kids don't buy tickets. 1 or 2 games here or there, a kids day game, fine. But this obsession with day games is a waste to most fans.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
This is the first time I've looked at the schedule and feared no team. I feel we can be just as good as any other contending team night in and night out if we get goaltending and our offense holds up continuing from last year.

Reactions: Dingo44 and MOGlLNY

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Not enough given that they won way more games in the AGH than the B&G last season.
Which is why you keep it special so the players get excited to wear them.

This is the first time I've looked at the schedule and feared no team. I feel we can be just as good as any other contending team night in and night out if we get goaltending and our offense holds up continuing from last year.
Yessir absolutely

sabresfan3383

Dec 3, 2004
Tonawanda, NY
I went to a game when by brother in law was in town last year and it was a good atmosphere and you feel like youre right on top of the ice.
I wanted to make sure I got out there for a game, since I did get to Gila River back in 2018. Bought a standing room ticket on the Sabres shoot twice side.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
1694091528593.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad