Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8309.jpeg

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Gotta love the pay $49.04 AHLTV for a pass to watch the Rockford games (which was a 20 % discount from $64.99), but that's a "home and away regular season" pass... Playoffs not included. So to watch the Playoffs, it's a $29.99, Playoffs - All Access pass to every game of the 2024 Calder Cup Playoffs or $8.99 Playoffs Daily All Access to watch all games for that day and only accessible that day.

Why not offer an option to buy all regular and postseason games for the team I'd want to buy access for? I don't need to access all the games for the Bakersfield Condors @ Ontario Reign series, and paying $9 to watch one game is ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: MarotteMarauder

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Gotta love the pay $49.04 AHLTV for a pass to watch the Rockford games (which was a 20 % discount from $64.99), but that's a "home and away regular season" pass... Playoffs not included. So to watch the Playoffs, it's a $29.99, Playoffs - All Access pass to every game of the 2024 Calder Cup Playoffs or $8.99 Playoffs Daily All Access to watch all games for that day and only accessible that day.

Why not offer an option to buy all regular and postseason games for the team I'd want to buy access for? I don't need to access all the games for the Bakersfield Condors @ Ontario Reign series, and paying $9 to watch one game is ridiculous.
Yep. Zero good options. So I will head onto my boat. Towards the sea, with an eye patch on.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

Listen to the series on the Ahl website can choose your feed home or away

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
He had a beautiful skilled play on Rockford's 2nd goal.

Commesso also had one of his best games.
It was a nice dish, hadn't seen it before now but what I watched wasn't impressive in any regard. Especially for a 1st round guy with 100 NHL games under his belt and who is fighting for his NHL future

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
nice to see some good play from young guys that are gonna be crucial to the success of the rebuld

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
Looking forward to the Hogs playoff run starting on Saturday! Hoping to see some of our young guns step up and make an impact. Particularly interested in seeing Lardis, Savoie, and Misiak.

Any predictions for the series vs. the Griffins? I'll go Rockford in 5.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Looking forward to the Hogs playoff run starting on Saturday! Hoping to see some of our young guns step up and make an impact. Particularly interested in seeing Lardis, Savoie, and Misiak.

Any predictions for the series vs. the Griffins? I'll go Rockford in 5.
Hogs were 2-3-1 at home against grands rapids 4-2 on the road
I’ll go hogs in 4 though

Reactions: EddieTheEagle

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Savoie will be on Hawk roster next year.

He essentially missed a year of development. I would be shocked. Can he play on the 4th line right now? Sure, but I think the Hawks see him more than a 4th liner (probably an agitating 3rd liner with a bit of scoring touch).

Reactions: Mrfenn92

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
Savoie brings something none of the others have. Grit. Was there not talk of him making Hawks before he fractured his leg? I still think he makes team.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Savoie brings something none of the others have. Grit. Was there not talk of him making Hawks before he fractured his leg? I still think he makes team.
He wasn't in serious contention, they were just giving him a cup of coffee in the preseason before going back to the QMJHL; he then ended up on a stretcher.

Davidson already said he's gonna make it more competitive roster wise next season, so the kids will have to earn their opportunities. They won't be handed anything, and I doubt a guy who missed the majority of this season, and was in the CHL for the remainder of the year, will make such a significant jump over such competition.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I would really like Reichel and Korchinski to start in the AHL next year. Mostly to send a message to the team. Bump them up in November.

This was kind of a season of “coddling” these guys because of their age and situations, injuries, etc. The message should be loud and clear early.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad