Prospect Info: 2023-24 Prospects Thread (CHL/NCAA/Euro)

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016

Assist - 4:05
Assist - 5:46

was surprised how boring the game was for much of it, that call on the goalie kicking the net off was nuts. Mesar continues to show a good effort most of the time, leads the OHL in pts now.

His team has been total crap in the 2nd half, just a team poorly built, cant wait to see Mesar graduate, Kitchener still is a mess.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
His team has been total crap in the 2nd half, just a team poorly built, cant wait to see Mesar graduate, Kitchener still is a mess.

they looked pretty good against London, they got jobbed on that goal call. I've been hard on Sale as he hasn't looked good to me at all in the games i've seen sine he is usually on Mesar's line but he had a really good game last night, that one off the post would have been huge had it gone in.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
they looked pretty good against London, they got jobbed on that goal call. I've been hard on Sale as he hasn't looked good to me at all in the games i've seen sine he is usually on Mesar's line but he had a really good game last night, that one off the post would have been huge had it gone in.
They have been sloppy overall, London didnt really play a good game either. Salé is so soft its almost comical.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Kapanen in action now with KalPa. They're playing a 3rd place game against Karpat (the two teams who lost in the semi-final series). They're up 2-1 after 2.

I think it's only one game and not a series, which could explain why he isn't with Finland now and that his transfer to Timra or Habs signing to an ELC aren't done yet.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013

Mesar Assist - 10:23
Mesar Almost Goal - 4:39

That was likely the best all round game i've seen him play for Kitchener, great effort, finished his checks, saw a ton of TOI. If he plays like that next year in Laval then Houle should be happier.

Wow he looked way more physical in that video than I've ever seen him. He really didn't want to lose that game, let's hope he builds on that energy.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Only prospect in action today:

- Engstrom @ 1:30PM ET. Game 2 of the finals vs. Skelleftea. Skelleftea leads the series 1-0.
Engstrom with 4 assists in 11 GP.

Effectively, only 3 prospects remain in action: Engstrom and Rohrer are in the finals of their respective league's playoffs. And Beck, who is in the 2nd round of the OHL playoffs.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wide empty net for Engstrom who misses it....opponent was stronger to block his stick...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad