Prospect Info: 2023-24 Prospects Thread (CHL/NCAA/Euro)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Yugra win Game 7 4-2 and move to the Semi-Finals, where they will face AKM.

Kostenko with 6 pts (2G, 4A) in 14 playoff games so far.

I'm always impressed with his ability to stay square to the shot and minimize his movements at all times. It's funny how Dobes is the exact opposite and always goes 120% on every movement like his life depends on it :laugh:

Fowler is more like Carey Price, where their strength is positioning.

Dobes reminds me of MA Fleury, who is unorthodox and can be seen swimming around and still making the saves.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018

Goal - 0:15
Assist - 14:35
Fight - 11:10

Great game from him, shows just what he could be one day, a dominate force as he gets the goal, sets up another, plays a nasty physical game, drops the gloves, goes 22/27 in the dot.

22/27 on the dot is great news, could be another useful skill as a bottom 6 C. Between him, Beck, Suzuki (and Evans if he stays), we could be a great team on the dot

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014

2023-24 OHL Coaches Poll Results​

Strange to see that according to the evaluation of the OHL coaches, only Sobolev received a nomination among the Habs prospects and this, for 3rd best shot blocker. No nomination for Mesar and none for Owen Beck (not even best on faces offs)while he has the 4nd best percentage in the league at this level....i.e. 58.5%

2023-24 OHL Coaches Poll Results - Ontario Hockey League

Reactions: Sagikev and Wats

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009

2023-24 OHL Coaches Poll Results​

Strange to see that according to the evaluation of the OHL coaches, only Sobolev received a nomination among the Habs prospects and this, for 3rd best shot blocker. No nomination for Mesar and none for Owen Beck (not even best on faces offs)while he has the 4nd best percentage in the league at this level....i.e. 58.5%

2023-24 OHL Coaches Poll Results - Ontario Hockey League
Yeah it's ridiculous IMO. He's top 3 for sure in Ontario for face-off and probably a top5 defensively.

Maybe he's done something wrong somehow I don't know....

Reactions: Sagikev and Nevins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad