Prospect Info: 2023-24 Prospect Info (CHL, NCAA, Europe)

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I never heard that but I stopped reading about it a while ago and you hear all sorts of rumors and things, like he stole teammates' things while at Iowa. This portal chaos is like everything else anymore, a huge over-correction on something that should have been made better long ago so now we just bathe in the madness.
The Olympics have survived 36 years since allowing professionals.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Until you get a Kaydn Proctor situation, then it's like hey maybe let's have some rules.

Still, the NCAA could have easily just sat down at the table with a recognized player's union and said "Okay, let's set some ground rules." Nope. Didn't do that. They keep digging in their heels and throwing as many roadblocks in the players' path as they can, roadblocks that get blown up in court again and again and again.

Is this a f***ing mess? Absolutely it is. And it's led to some utter silliness. But that's because neither players nor the NCAA are really making the rules here. They're just kinda letting the courts do that. Put a f***ing Collective Bargaining Agreement in place and stop this foolishness.

Reactions: McMetal

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Still, the NCAA could have easily just sat down at the table with a recognized player's union and said "Okay, let's set some ground rules." Nope. Didn't do that. They keep digging in their heels and throwing as many roadblocks in the players' path as they can, roadblocks that get blown up in court again and again and again.

Is this a f***ing mess? Absolutely it is. And it's led to some utter silliness. But that's because neither players nor the NCAA are really making the rules here. They're just kinda letting the courts do that. Put a f***ing Collective Bargaining Agreement in place and stop this foolishness.
Naw man. At this point, I'm hoping some dude wins the lottery and goes to his junior college alma matter and buys a Div 1 NCAA Championship.

• Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I don’t follow juniors how many more rounds? Memorial cup possibility?
This is the conference finals so if they close out it would be one more series against either London or Saginaw for the OHL Championship. Whoever wins that gets the memorial cup berth. If Saginaw were to win their series and the OHL then I believe Oshawa gets to go since Saginaw has an auto berth as host

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad