GDT: 2023-24 Other Games Around The League

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
As a Sharks fan it s**ks to admit that Vegas is very good at building a team that keeps the window open... as much as Hertl trade hurts, it was the Hanifin signing that was very smart move from the VGK side. They just added a top 4/2 LD in his prime to keep the contention on. Even if they lose two of Marchessault, Stephenson, Mantha and Martinez this off season, they'll still look good. Also they have the perfect LTIR duo with Stone and Hertl, that will probably help out every trade deadline.

Reactions: Chinaski89

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
As a Sharks fan it s**ks to admit that Vegas is very good at building a team that keeps the window open... as much as Hertl trade hurts, it was the Hanifin signing that was very smart move from the VGK side. They just added a top 4/2 LD in his prime to keep the contention on. Even if they lose two of Marchessault, Stephenson, Mantha and Martinez this off season, they'll still look good. Also they have the perfect LTIR duo with Stone and Hertl, that will probably help out every trade deadline.
It could only work if you have the depth, but they're out of draft picks and prospects and the core is older. No more first rounders until 2027 (aside from this year's) and no more prospects to trade.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Are the Pens officially out or no?
One point back of Washington and Detroit, one point ahead of Philadelphia, one game to play for each team left (Washington vs Philadelphia is one of them).

If Detroit beats Montreal tomorrow, Penguins are eliminated.

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
1713242996114.png

Wild card race!
1713243009639.png

Standings race!

This is rather intense. Down to the last game!

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
One point back of Washington and Detroit, one point ahead of Philadelphia, one game to play for each team left (Washington vs Philadelphia is one of them).

If Detroit beats Montreal tomorrow, Penguins are eliminated.
I read somewhere that philly was eliminated, but I can't figure out why, if they win and the others lose, they will tie in points and tie breakers with Washington and beat Detroit in the first tie breaker.

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
I read somewhere that philly was eliminated, but I can't figure out why, if they win and the others lose, they will tie in points and tie breakers with Washington and beat Detroit in the first tie breaker.
my guess since I don’t have time to look up is that Washington won the season series with Philadelphia which is the tiebreaker after RW, ROW, and W.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad