GDT: 2023-24 Other Games Around The League

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
Pens are gonna make it. There can be no joy as a Sharks fan.

Also Blackhawks remaining games - NSH, VGK, CAR and LAK… while Sharks play MIN, EDM and CGY… God help us. That 4 point cushion is huge. Miracle we lost the game we were up 4-0.

Last edited:

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
BREAKING NEWS: Coyotes are moving to Utah next season!
They will be called the Salt Lake City Cults!

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
Tomas scores first with new team
man the only thing vegas didn't have was a big man with 1st line skills and now they have him. they are going to be disgustingly good for a while. He is just dominating in front of the net and the other team can't focus the D on him.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
@YUPPY schadenfreude is not becoming.

Head over to the Business of Hockey and read through the ~150 threads to better understand all that has happened.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
man the only thing vegas didn't have was a big man with 1st line skills and now they have him. they are going to be disgustingly good for a while. He is just dominating in front of the net and the other team can't focus the D on him.
So I get that Vegas made a deal with the devil and is going to defy all odds to f*** us all, but why exactly do we think a team with a 34yo Pietrangelo, 33yo Marchessault, gimpy 31yo Stone, and injury-prone 30yo Hertl is gonna be good for a long time? Karlsson, McNabb, and Martinez are all also on the wrong side of 30. Hanifin, Eichel, Barbashev, and Theodore are all in their late 20s so they should be good for longer, but I don't think this team has a super big window to win, and that's why they made the Hertl trade (maximize his value this year and maybe another 2 years, then who cares about the last 4).

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
So I get that Vegas made a deal with the devil and is going to defy all odds to f*** us all, but why exactly do we think a team with a 34yo Pietrangelo, 33yo Marchessault, gimpy 31yo Stone, and injury-prone 30yo Hertl is gonna be good for a long time? Karlsson, McNabb, and Martinez are all also on the wrong side of 30. Hanifin, Eichel, Barbashev, and Theodore are all in their late 20s so they should be good for longer, but I don't think this team has a super big window to win, and that's why they made the Hertl trade (maximize his value this year and maybe another 2 years, then who cares about the last 4).
They'll just pick up Matthews and Heiskanen and Bedard to replace them and have $50 million on LTIR.

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
i didnt say a long time, i said a while. several years.

Reactions: Sandisfan and DG93

PlayTheMan

Feb 3, 2022
Hertl with the game winner to complete the 3-0 comeback in OT. I'm going to puke if Vegas goes back-to-back
Ditto! Unknowingly saw NHL Hockey/TNT on guide. Switched over just as Eichel shot from the point & then brutally witnessed Hertl’s skillful deflection. His 2nd goal in +/- 7 days since returning from IR.

Still reeling from last night’s loss from the Wild.

• Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad