LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Centurian!!!

Reactions: Sandisfan

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Pens are cooked
Not that what I think matters, but I am really torn between wanting their pick this year vs. next year. unprotected. They really shouldn't be as bad as they are this year and with a better PP they'd probably be in the playoffs. But now that they traded Guentzel, maybe they tank next year? I just don't know. Feels like a "bird in the hand" situation and that it's better to get a pick in the 11-14 range this year than wait and see what happens next year... but whatever. Time will show us the answer.

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Not that what I think matters, but I am really torn between wanting their pick this year vs. next year. unprotected. They really shouldn't be as bad as they are this year and with a better PP they'd probably be in the playoffs. But now that they traded Guentzel, maybe they tank next year? I just don't know. Feels like a "bird in the hand" situation and that it's better to get a pick in the 11-14 range this year than wait and see what happens next year... but whatever. Time will show us the answer.
The reason I want the pick this year is because they would have no incentive to tank without their 1st. It would take injuries to top players for them to tank to a top 5 pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad