NBA 2023-24 NBA Season Thread

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
When Westbrook left I figured OKC would be in a 5 year rebuild or something. Well 5 years later they have #1 seed in the West.

That franchise is run very well.

Reactions: canucksfan

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

Kinda of embracing to call this a statue... they couldn't have done something bigger for him? Seriously? :Facepalm:

Seriously? That’s the Sixers training facility. Other Sixers legends have mini statues that are lined up at this thing they call “Legends Walk.”

IMG_6922.jpeg

The more you know

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Was hoping for a Warriors Lakers play in but I guess we have to listen to if “Should the Lakers purposely lose to the Pels to avoid the Nuggets?” for the next 24 hours

Reactions: Voight

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good reminder of how often guys stay home usually for international basketball.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Should the Lakers tank to avoid getting swept in the first round?
no

not only because that's some p***y ass bitch shit, but because then they'd have to face the kings who dominate them as much denver does or the warriors who can shoot 60% from 3 on any night

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
When Westbrook left I figured OKC would be in a 5 year rebuild or something. Well 5 years later they have #1 seed in the West.

That franchise is run very well.

They did the same thing the Sixers did and there was never a sign of sending in the Colangelos.

Yes I'm still bitter.

Sixers probably at worst play in a ECF by now if Hinkie was allowed to finish the job. The Colangelos and Elton Brand set them back. It's all Josh Harris' fault at the end of the day though for not telling Silver to F off.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Holiday pick is a bit of an odd one. I get Kyrie is persona non grata but it doesn't make sense to me to choose Holiday instead of Lillard. Or even Brunson.

KD is already the all time leading scorer for team USA, it'll probably stay that way for a while.

Also, Kawhi has secured the last roster spot -

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad