2023-24 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - Playoffs!

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Yeesh. I hope the Rangers play the Flyers a bunch during the fantasy playoffs. The Ziba/Strome/Fox/Shesterkin stack was pretty ridiculous tonight!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I am pissed off, taking a second rounder for Carter hart, first person gets him

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
i was thinking about trying to get him from you earlier on in the season too...glad I dodged that bullet. I think he’ll rebound though, just not this year.
He has been a complete disaster, absolutely crippling me right now.

Can you imagine if I did not have the best goalie in the league on the other side

Reactions: Canucker

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Looks like trading Hart for JT Miller was the right move last year :D

Edit: Also, come on Luc....we all know that Kevin Lankinen is the best goalie in the NHL. Don't embarrass yourself

Last edited:

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I'm leaning towards Saros within 48 hours. I have a decent offer, but on the low end of what I'm looking for, so curious if there's any other interest out there. Let me know or forever hold our peace!

Edit: Also, don't expect rapid replies from me tomorrow - insane work day (hence 48 instead of 24).

Last edited:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I might sell now.
I am still on the fence.

Goaltending and Covid have been rough.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Still looking to sell Rust who is now in the top 50 and Toffoli who is currently injured but should be back soon.

I need to move Rust so I stop winning lol.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Sorry, I thought I set my roster for the week. So annoying.

I'll be around the next two days if anyone wants trade talks. :D

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I'm leaning towards moving Barzal if the price is right so I can keep two goalies (Varlamov + Saros/Mezerlikins). Looking for a 1st ideally, but don't be shy if you've got a different offer in mind. Also still accepting offers on Saros if anyone's interested (my trade fell through).

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I am likely to sell now.
The only player that will be very hard to pry off me is Pastrnak.
Everyone else is available.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I'm leaning towards moving Barzal if the price is right so I can keep two goalies (Varlamov + Saros/Mezerlikins). Looking for a 1st ideally, but don't be shy if you've got a different offer in mind. Also still accepting offers on Saros if anyone's interested (my trade fell through).

Alternately, I'd be willing to package Barzal + Merzilikins/Saros (or both) for an elite talent at any position.

Just putting it out there again, I have available for cheap (I will take the best offer - no matter how much of a low ball - come trade deadline...I'm shocked I haven't received an offer for Girard):
Girard (D) - 26pts in 32 games, +15; 9th in D Scoring (P/Game)
Bjorkstrand (LW/RW) - Average 1pt/game for the past month; Good PIM/HIT/BLK too for a Forward

Not "Must Moves" but I'm looking to trade:
Barzal (C) - He'll be a keeper if I don't get a good offer, but I'd like to achieve better positional balance.
Saros/Merzilikins (G) - Both good young goalies with long-term potential who can help with starts this year too.

Last edited:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Trade to announce:
Saros + 10th for nameless’ 5th

Confirmed.
I was ready to sell...
But Brock dragged the deal over the finish line.
:laugh:

Ideally...
I want some hits and blocks from the back end...
And I might try to get it...
But even if I decide to stay put the rest of the way...
At least I can say that I tried to compete.

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Hey gang.

Talking to one manager about a rental deal that would see me pick up a solid d-man for a mid-round pick basically. I realize now that I only have room for one rental since I don't want to drop anyone on my roster other than Palmieri. So I figured I should play the field a bit and see if anyone else has a better piece they might be willing to part with along with a later pick for a 4th or 5th (depending on the player). If you have a rental like that, preferably a d-man, let me know!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad