Speculation: 2023-24 Free Agency/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4437.gif

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Graves will be a Duck IMO. Makes a lot of sense to put him with Drysdale the next 3 seasons.

Also look for Verbeek to sign a right shooting Vatrano type. Not sure who exactly is out there but I’m sure there’s someone

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Graves will be a Duck IMO. Makes a lot of sense to put him with Drysdale the next 3 seasons.

Also look for Verbeek to sign a right shooting Vatrano type. Not sure who exactly is out there but I’m sure there’s someone

Hoping for a good free agency, I then am driving out to Long Island for a graduation party, probably will be a 2 hour drive, depending on traffic, I hate the LIE, lol.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site

I don’t think that exists on the FA market this year, as much as I’d like that as well. Maybe Evan Rodrigues, but tough to not see him be coveted as a center, just as I think JT Compher’s gonna blow some minds today. Or maybe we’re the next stop for Phil Kessel, which I don’t think I’d like despite loving the player. Right shot forward market is incredibly barren this year.

Reactions: AngelDuck

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I don’t think that exists on the FA market this year, as much as I’d like that as well. Maybe Evan Rodrigues, but tough to not see him be coveted as a center, just as I think JT Compher’s gonna blow some minds today. Or maybe we’re the next stop for Phil Kessel, which I don’t think I’d like despite loving the player. Right shot forward market is incredibly barren this year.
That sucks. We’re pretty thin on right shots outside of Terry and Strome up front

I wouldn’t hate Rodriguez at all depending on price obviously

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
James Neal anyone?

Nevermind: didn’t realize he dropped off that much

Duchene is who I was thinking of. I blame lack of sleep

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario

I'm not sure if Rodrigues is more of a center or a winger who can play center at this point. But I like that he brings three traits to the table that we can definitely use - speed, dependability and versatility. For something similar to a Vatrano contract, I'm all for it.

Vaakou

Jun 30, 2012
Kristianstad
We should stay in the mix for Debrincat and Duchene would be my UFA target. Offer Kane a rich 1 year deal for them kids.

Last edited:

nilssont

May 27, 2007
So heres a noob question im having a hard time to understand what time this starts here in Sweden
Its almost 4pm here. Is it in 2 hours or what?

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA
Speculation that we’re in on Bertuzzi & Gudas.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I'll take two NHL defensemen, Mr Verbeek. Thanks!

Fowler - x
x - Drysdale
LaCombe - Helleson

My wish list is
Graves to fill in next to drysdale

Not a lot of options for dmen to slot next to fowler… not sure we can afford or be of much interest to the gudas/mayfield/soucy types.

I think we’re going to have to target that dmen via trade…. At this rate I don’t think Tyler myers is the worst option.

I think something like
Myers + beauvillier/garland + 1st(lottery protection
For
Whatever from us

Forwards you have
Zegras terry mctavish Beauvillier Henrique vatrano strome and carlsson you can use in top 9.

Defense id start with
Fowler helleson
Graves drysdale
Lacombe myers
And if helleson can’t handle it, myers fills in.

After that you look for a legit heavy weight for the bottom 6…. And prob a vet dmen that can play both sides

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Speculation that we’re in on Bertuzzi & Gudas.

“There has been chatter since Thursday that the Bruins and the Bertuzzi camp had agreed on a $6M AAV, but that the Bruins offered four years on the term and Bertuzzi wants six, maybe even seven.”

That ll make the Zegras/Terry contracts palatable :sarcasm:

Vaakou

Jun 30, 2012
Kristianstad
Is twitter working for you guys? Cant refresh feed on web and my iphone app says that im at the speed limit, what the hell that means.

Steve7812

Feb 5, 2018
New York
Is twitter working for you guys? Cant refresh feed on web and my iphone app says that im at the speed limit, what the hell that means.
Mine is like that too. However, my wifes is fine although she barely uses twitter and is on an outdated version. On FA day of course this happens lol

Reactions: Vaakou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad