Jones-Zaitsev
Englund-Mitchell
Tinordi

Mrazek
Stauber/Soderblom

Resign Domi
Sign to flip Rodriguez
Continue the tank

Murphy magically retire? And f*** no on having Caleb Jones or Mitchell back. Also don't see point of keeping Katchouk around he just isn't a good player but since he is cheap and signed I guess he will be back

Get the god damn kids up on D

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
F1-resigned PKane two yr $5 mill per
F2-resigned JToews one yr $5 mill F1
F3-resigned MDomi two yr $3 mill per
F4-LReichel
F5-TRaddysh
F6-resigned PKurashev two yr $2.5 mill per
F7-JDickinson
F8-TJohnson
F9-CGuttman
F10-resigned ABjork two yr $1.5 mill per
F11-MEntwistle
F12-CBlackwell
D1-SJones
D2-CMurphy
D3-resigned CJones two year $1.7 mill per
D4-NZaitsev
D5-KKorchinski
D6-resigned JTinordi one year $1 mill
G1-PMrazek
G2-resigned AStalock $1.5 mill
F/D1-BKatchouk
F/D2-IPhillips
F/D3-RJohnson

Explain...$63.2 mill cap hit with Keith, McCabe, Connelly and Borgstrom extra retentions included...

Hoping those big three return as UFAs, I know not a lot of ‘new faces’ but I’d be happy to see this roster together again for another kick at the can...Reichel, Guttman, Korchinski and Phillips as regular NHLers

BHFAN92

Jan 21, 2016
Mid-West
what is the rule on signing a RFA from another team? Is it a 1st rd pick? I would look long and hard at Jesper Bratt from NJ who is only 24 & averaging almost PPG. Time to infuse some young talent while building through the draft. I would even be willing to get DeBrincat back as well

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
what is the rule on signing a RFA from another team? Is it a 1st rd pick? I would look long and hard at Jesper Bratt from NJ who is only 24 & averaging almost PPG. Time to infuse some young talent while building through the draft. I would even be willing to get DeBrincat back as well
I dont think the hawks want to give away 4 first rounders including 2 top 5 picks for Bratt

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
If you are going the Offer Sheet route, I think the ideal teams to target are up against the cap and have decent, young talent. Someone like Lafreniere is prime for an offer sheet. Offer him $4.2M for multiple years and New York basically can't match it, and it costs us one second round pick. Who wouldn't do that?

I am mostly using him as an example but there are other teams that will be up against it with RFAs sitting there with fairly low qualifying offers.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
the only issue with offersheets right now is our picks are the top picks of those rounds.

Murphy magically retire? And f*** no on having Caleb Jones or Mitchell back. Also don't see point of keeping Katchouk around he just isn't a good player but since he is cheap and signed I guess he will be back

Get the god damn kids up on D
put your lineup down

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
the only issue with offersheets right now is our picks are the top picks of those rounds.
Yeah, definitely a fair point. The 2023 draft will happen prior to the offer sheet period, so it'd be a 2024 second. So in 2024, we also have Vancouver's 2nd rounder. I think I'd give up 34-36th overall in 2024 for Lafreniere. Not even worried about the $4M salary, we have to spend money anyways.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
If you are going the Offer Sheet route, I think the ideal teams to target are up against the cap and have decent, young talent. Someone like Lafreniere is prime for an offer sheet. Offer him $4.2M for multiple years and New York basically can't match it, and it costs us one second round pick. Who wouldn't do that?

I am mostly using him as an example but there are other teams that will be up against it with RFAs sitting there with fairly low qualifying offers.
I think they'd match.

vegarover

Sep 1, 2015
F4-LReichel
F5-TRaddysh
F7-JDickinson
F8-TJohnson
F9-CGuttman
F11-MEntwistle
F12-CBlackwell
D1-SJones
D2-CMurphy
D4-NZaitsev
D5-KKorchinski
G1-PMrazek
F/D1-BKatchouk
F/D2-IPhillips
F/D3-RJohnson

Explain...$63.2 mill cap hit with Keith, McCabe, Connelly and Borgstrom extra retentions included...

Hoping those big three return as UFAs, I know not a lot of ‘new faces’ but I’d be happy to see this roster together again for another kick at the can...Reichel, Guttman, Korchinski and Phillips as regular NHLers
Why would all those players you listed resign? Most of them have a lot of years of hockey left in them.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
F4-LReichel
F5-TRaddysh
F7-JDickinson
F8-TJohnson
F9-CGuttman
F11-MEntwistle
F12-CBlackwell
D1-SJones
D2-CMurphy
D4-NZaitsev
D5-KKorchinski
G1-PMrazek
F/D1-BKatchouk
F/D2-IPhillips
F/D3-RJohnson

No interest in Toews or Kane coming back. Time for a new era with new leadership.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Line 1 Reichel Domi Raddysh

Line 2 Tatar Bedard Johnson (A)

Line 3 Kurashev Dickinson Guttman

Line 4 Bjork Entwistle Blackwell
Johnson Katchouk

D1 Phillips Jones (A)

D2 Korchinski Murphy (A)

D3 Englund Zaitsev Jones

Goalies Mrazek Soderblom

Nhl Roster: Sign Tomas Tatar short term deal
Bring back max short term deal.
Draft bedard because it’s fate
Let Tinordi Stalock and Mitchell walk

Rockford

Line 1 Seney Philp Teply

Line 2 Luypen Dach Gust

Line 3 Slaggert Gorman Robinson

Line 4 Hardman “Lynch” “Busdeker” Ahl Deals

“ Mitchell @ Drew” Ahl Deals

D1 Vlasic Kaiser

D2 Del Mastro Allan

D3 Roos Welinski Crevier

“ Perrott Wilson” Ahl Deals

G Commesso Stauber “Weekes” Ahl deal

Re-Sign Seney Philp Robinson and Welinski

Trade Galvas and Regula

Sign Gorman Slaggert Kaiser Commesso to Elc’s

Let Golod Hillis go

42/50 contracts used

Last edited:
Reactions: MicronMega

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Trade murphy in the offseason. Jones is a RFA and Mitchell and Katchouk are under contract. Produce your own lineup instead of whining.

Mitchell is not under contract thankfully and should be not qualified IMO if there is no interest for his rights on trade market

And here you go

- Sign C J.T Compher to 3 yr deal ($4M AAV). He like Domi has moved to C this year and found success with it

- Sign RW Evan Rodrigues to 1 yr deal ($2.25M AAV)

- Take on D Mike Reilly final year of contract ($3M cap hit) from B's with Bruins 2025 3rd round pick

- Take on LW/RW Anthony Mantha final year of contract ($5.75M cap hit) from Caps with Caps 2025 2nd + 2024 3rd

- Re-sign Kurashev, Bjork, Anderson, Soderbloom and Regula and put them on NHL roster

Reichel-Compher-Johnson
Mantha-Kurashev-Raddysh
Bjork-Guttman-Rodrigues
Katchouk-Dickinson-Blackwell
(Entwistle, Anderson)

Phillips-Jones
Vlasic-Murphy
Reilly-Regula
(Zaitsev)

Mrazek
Soderblom

Ideally, I would want to move Murphy but doubt there is market for him at this time.

D next year has 3 kids on D who are entering the sink or swim phase with more guys in pipeline set to join organization in coming years. We need to find out if Phillips, Vlasic or Regula are worth the Longterm investment at this point as part of our D

-- If Kane wants to come back of course you sign him and slot him in 1st line RW spot and dont bring in Rodrigues --

vegarover

Sep 1, 2015
F1 McDavid
F2 Kucherov
F3 M. Tkachuk
F4 Draisaitl
F5 Pastrnak
F6 J. Robertson
F7 T. Thompson
F8 Marner
F9 Kaprizov
F10 N. MacKinnon
F11 M. Rantanen
F12 Z. Hyman
D1 E. Karlsson
D2 J. Morrissey
D3 Makar
D4 R. Dahlin
D5 Josi
D6 A. Fox
G1 Ullmark
G2 Vasilevskiy
F/D1 A. Matthews
F/D2 C. Bedard
F/D3 Q. Hughes

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Loneuo depends on whether they are trying to Celebrate for Celebrini or akreadyvhavexBrdard inthe fold.

If they draftat Fantilli he naycsyayc1 morecyear at Michigan (not tgat tge NCAa has anything tovteacjbits brstvpkauer) but still Hawks may opt to pjay the long gamelan suckvatvthe bottom again.

I f they draft Carksdon...he may bevintge NHL next seadon I our lineup.. Again they coukd delay bro going him over but ifvtgey feel he can stay in the show there is no reason to keep him in Sweden...better to adjust to N.A. rinks and style of game..

So avkitvdeoends...sickest lineup or Some progress with youthvtalentbinfusions?

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Reichel-Bedard/Fantili-Johnson
Kurashev-Domi-Raddyish
Wood-Dickinson-Bjork
Foegele-Blackwell-Wagner

Reese Johnson
Enwhistle

Graves Jones
X - Murphy
Jones-Zaitsev
Tinordi

Mrazek
Stauber/Soderblom

Hawks draft at 1/2
Take Foegele as cap dump from Oilers (get pick and send back Katchouk)
Resign Domi (3 years 4.75 per)
Sign Wood (4x4)
X is either a kid making the team or cap dump like Mike Reilly coming with picks from Bs
Graves signs 5 years 5 million per

*Toews retires, Kane to Buffalo

Likely just around cap floor

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Mitchell is not under contract thankfully and should be not qualified IMO if there is no interest for his rights on trade market

And here you go

- Sign C J.T Compher to 3 yr deal ($4M AAV). He like Domi has moved to C this year and found success with it

- Sign RW Evan Rodrigues to 1 yr deal ($2.25M AAV)

- Take on D Mike Reilly final year of contract ($3M cap hit) from B's with Bruins 2025 3rd round pick

- Take on LW/RW Anthony Mantha final year of contract ($5.75M cap hit) from Caps with Caps 2025 2nd + 2024 3rd

- Re-sign Kurashev, Bjork, Anderson, Soderbloom and Regula and put them on NHL roster

Reichel-Compher-Johnson
Mantha-Kurashev-Raddysh
Bjork-Guttman-Rodrigues
Katchouk-Dickinson-Blackwell
(Entwistle, Anderson)

Phillips-Jones
Vlasic-Murphy
Reilly-Regula
(Zaitsev)

Mrazek
Soderblom

Ideally, I would want to move Murphy but doubt there is market for him at this time.

D next year has 3 kids on D who are entering the sink or swim phase with more guys in pipeline set to join organization in coming years. We need to find out if Phillips, Vlasic or Regula are worth the Longterm investment at this point as part of our D

-- If Kane wants to come back of course you sign him and slot him in 1st line RW spot and dont bring in Rodrigues --
Its almost the exact roster I put lol

Compher instead of Domi
Added two cap dump trades.
put in vlasic instead of jones
Regula instead of Englund

Nothing of significance.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
IMO - we're still at least one more year away, if not a couple, before the objective is to sign or trade for players to build a new core group. I think the only players to be acquired are free agents on one or two year deals for the purpose of flipping them at the deadline - same as this year. We are at least a couple years away before the objective is to not draft in the top-10, if not the top-5.

The 2023/24 lineup should (1) meet the cap floor - barely, and (2) be bad enough to be in the conversation for top-5 pick - AND - get some of the young players some NHL experience, especially d-men.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Reichel-Bedard/Fantili-Johnson
Kurashev-Domi-Raddyish
Wood-Dickinson-Bjork
Foegele-Blackwell-Wagner

Reese Johnson
Enwhistle

Graves Jones
X - Murphy
Jones-Zaitsev
Tinordi

Mrazek
Stauber/Soderblom

Hawks draft at 1/2
Take Foegele as cap dump from Oilers (get pick and send back Katchouk)
Resign Domi (3 years 4.75 per)
Sign Wood (4x4)

X is either a kid making the team or cap dump like Mike Reilly coming with picks from Bs
Graves signs 5 years 5 million per

*Toews retires, Kane to Buffalo

Likely just around cap floor

Bolded = Horrendous

Miles Wood is f***ing awful and you want to give him 4 x 4!

Underlined = A far more expensive McCabe at longer term during rebuild

Also let some other team make mistake of giving Graves an expensive overpay.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Bolded = Horrendous

Graves is a good player. Defence are always over paid in UFA. Good partner for Jones

Domi has been rumoured to be coming back next year. I’m not a huge fan by any means but that’s likely the type of money he’s looking at

Wood is the type of player the Hawks will be looking at. North South player with size and speed to burn

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Bolded = Horrendous

Your lineup signed JT Compher for 3 years at 4 and your saying someone signing Domi at 3 years 4.75 is horrendous. Dont you think thats crazy.

Domi has been in the system knows the players and coaches. He fits in. He also has 20 more points then Compher this year.

I like Compher too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad