2023-24 #2: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
That’s what I said about Allison and Laczynski and and and and

I feel pretty confident Rizzo will be a good AHLer. Curious to see his skating and pace 5v5. But that’s why we sign ‘em, boyo.
For those that know - how is he reporting to the AHL with a contract that starts next season?

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
For those that know - how is he reporting to the AHL with a contract that starts next season?
The contract starts next season. If he reports to the AHL this season, he would have to sign a tryout contract for the balance of 2023-24. The contract signed today does not license assignment to the Phantoms for the current season.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
The contract starts next season. If he reports to the AHL this season, he would have to sign a tryout contract for the balance of 2023-24. The contract signed today does not license assignment to the Phantoms for the current season.
Thank you... I saw a few online say he'll report to the AHL, but I don't believe the Flyers press release said that.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Tuomala's play has taken a hit since Lycksell was called up. Lycksell is back on the team so what does cement head do - sit Tuomala....

iceman42

May 7, 2003
Enfield, NH
He signed his ATO yesterday and is reporting to the Phantoms.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
And what does it say when Briere feels there is no one on the AHL team that can help the Flyers next year?
That’s his problem, not the AHL’s. He did just send 4 guys down to play though.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
And what does it say when Briere feels there is no one on the AHL team that can help the Flyers next year?
That he has an accurate assessment of our prospect system
Tuomala has high end tools but needs time and coaching for his head to catch up we've already seen what happens when he's rushed
I don't see any other forward with top 6 upside

Reactions: BernieParent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad