Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 Regular Season: II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
i don’t see any way they stop jokic
Don't need to. Jokic can bully Porzingis and Horford down low all game, all series if he wants to. They can have that, as long as they slow down Murray and Porter.

I know they lost both regular season games this season but i think the Celtics match up well with the Nuggets. The Celtics have shot 30% from three in the two games they played against the Nuggets, while Tatum averaged 18.5 ppg on 38% shooting and only lost by 8 points total.

The Nuggets play slow and don't take a lot of threes. A great three point shooting team that takes a lot of them, are switchable on defense and can at least have some resistance around the rim is the team that will beat the Nuggets.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Clippers are openly saying they don’t have an identity while the Celtics are on cruise control

Another reason why I laughed at the idea of trading Jaylen for Harden or making a move for Harden instead of Holiday

Reactions: dugg133

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Time to pride check these Bucks complementary players, let’s see if they’re the folding type

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Props to Jae Crowder. Major part of the culture for those teams that began the orgs turnaround

Reactions: pgm16

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Others years they would have folded when teams would make a run in the 4th, that is a huge difference this year.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Samford got robbed against Kansas last night. 90-89 Kansas, 14.7 seconds left and they called a clean block a foul. This was in between them reviewing calls for everything towards the end of the game but had no way to overturn a wrong foul and give Samford a chance to win the game with the final possession

Ej4wd8.jpg

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Samford got robbed against Kansas last night. 90-89 Kansas, 14.7 seconds left and they called a clean block a foul. This was in between them reviewing calls for everything towards the end of the game but had no way to overturn a wrong foul and give Samford a chance to win the game with the final possession
Sources tell me that a man who live bet Samford +370 was really upset about that call

Reactions: BernieMcAvoy

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
In the least surprising news since the prevalence of legalized sports gambling, a Raptors player is under investigation for gambling irregularities related to prop bets.

If the allegations are true, I'm sure the NBA execs and ownership will be shocked and appalled that such a thing could ever happen. How could anyone have seen this coming?

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad