NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Yeah really I haven’t really followed Buffalo much I would assume the GM’s have also been replaced over the last 13 years.

Yep not as much. I believe Kevyn Adams is number 4 in the same span. I am not a close follower of the Sabres either, but you have to think it's ownership, and it's probably worth remembering whenever we get to feeling poorly towards the Jacobs'.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Yep not as much. I believe Kevyn Adams is number 4 in the same span. I am not a close follower of the Sabres either, but you have to think it's ownership, and it's probably worth remembering whenever we get to feeling poorly towards the Jacobs'.
I thought the Jacobs were an issue years ago before the cap when they could have spent more ,but isn’t really an issue now,maybe not spending the money to fix the ice .

Reactions: Dr Hook

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I'm getting bad vibes from Florida handling their business. This gonna be the year the Leafs beat the Bruins. Hope I'm wrong. Either way, respect for the Panthers.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
IMG_4916.gif

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
This record means nothing, the hit stats are very subjective, the people who are responsible for this stat don't judge this category the same. Some are more liberal than others, just look at the game last night between Bruins and Caps, there were over 30 hits combined in the first period alone, Beers said he didn't see it that way, but it was recorded that way.

But, it stands to reason that everyone who plays the game is subject to the same inconsistencies, so in the end it’s a legitimate record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad