NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Sure, because the St Louis Blues are the only team that had sick kids cheering for them. Not like the Boston Bruins had any sick kids cheering for them or anything. Ron Maclean was nauseating during that entire run. But sure.

Ron's been that his entire life. But I was happy for that little girl. And I'm still happy for her.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
In person, good.... presumably

I’m all for Wilson sitting for that. But DOPS is such a farce. Trouba’s two hander to Freddie’s head got a fine!!!! You do that on the street and it’s assault with a deadly weapon. Not really possible to be more violent on the ice and he gets a pass. Ridiculous given that if he had hit Freddie in the face instead of the back/side of his head Trouba would’ve sat for 30.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Sure, because the St Louis Blues are the only team that had sick kids cheering for them. Not like the Boston Bruins had any sick kids cheering for them or anything. Ron Maclean was nauseating during that entire run. But sure.
Exactly

The Blues were an incredibly dirty, unlikeable team with a whiny scumbag coach, so they find some moderately sick girl at the local children's hospital and make a mascot of her, as if there aren't a dozen kids at each city's biggest hospital who are huge hockey fans who would love to see their teams win, but you can't say anything about the Blues artificially propping up that narrative because then you look like the bad guy for not enjoying a sick girl's dream come true or some shit. It was clearly and carefully orchestrated to shift the attention away from how big of a hygiene product Berube and Binnington amongst others were that postseason.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Exactly

The Blues were an incredibly dirty, unlikeable team with a whiny scumbag coach, so they find some moderately sick girl at the local children's hospital and make a mascot of her, as if there aren't a dozen kids at each city's biggest hospital who are huge hockey fans who would love to see their teams win, but you can't say anything about the Blues artificially propping up that narrative because then you look like the bad guy for not enjoying a sick girl's dream come true or some shit. It was clearly and carefully orchestrated to shift the attention away from how big of a hygiene product Berube and Binnington amongst others were that postseason.
A9EFB612-29BD-4229-B985-0D12BDBE9C15.gif

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
Exactly

A Bruins fan complaining about another team being too physical and dirty is definitely something I did not have on my bingo card. Be mad at the team choking in game 7 on home ice, not the "big, bad Blues"

I'm guessing Boychuk's hit on Raymond and Marchand's vag move on Sedin were ok though. Play-offs are rough.

Last edited:

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Random thought: I know playing on a line with Connor McDavid can raise a player's profile but I never thought I'd see Zach Hyman with more goals than Pasta at this point in any season.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Exactly

Well said but you need to work assistant coach Steve Ott in there

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
A Bruins fan complaining about another team being too physical and dirty is definitely something I did not have on my bingo card. Be mad at the team choking in game 7 on home ice, not the "big, bad Blues"

I'm guessing Boychuk's hit on Raymond and Marchand's vag move on Sedin were ok though. Play-offs are rough.

Each year we slowly become more and more like the Montreal canadiens fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad