Prospect Info: 2023-2024 In The System: Charlotte Checkers, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Nice to hear that, he's earned it. I know @Bag Of Beans will be thrilled.

Hoping to hear some others getting inked in the next few months as well.

Not sure I'm that high on Vilmanis...

Sourdif and Samo are the more ready, Devine and Davies could be surprises... Arnsby maybe for thé character...

After that, I'm not really high on our forwards that we took couple of drafts ago.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Not sure I'm that high on Vilmanis...

Sourdif and Samo are the more ready, Devine and Davies could be surprises... Arnsby maybe for thé character...

After that, I'm not really high on our forwards that we took couple of drafts ago.

Oh for sure, Sandis just got signed so he's a couple years back from Samo/Sourdif but I will always root for the underdogs [5th, 6th and 7th round picks] more because they have a harder road to get to the NHL.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Oh for sure, Sandis just got signed so he's a couple years back from Samo/Sourdif but I will always root for the underdogs [5th, 6th and 7th round picks] more because they have a harder road to get to the NHL.

Oh yes I’m rooting for him too, but I mean… I don’t see it with him you know…

I can’t really see what he will bring… He looked good in stretches with his country at the World Juniors, but was also invisible… He also looked dominant in stretches after his big trade in juniors but still, I don’t know… But you know generally with a kid you can see that one attribute where they can be successful and bring to the pros…

He does have that puck-hound kinda quality, kinda like a Verhaeghe, and it does seem like he used that and his great wrister to good use after his trade to the Battalion…

I hope he is really a late-bloomer, and like you, I will always root for those, and will always root for our draft picks to make it !

Go Sandis Go ! :P

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Oh yes I’m rooting for him too, but I mean… I don’t see it with him you know…

I can’t really see what he will bring… He looked good in stretches with his country at the World Juniors, but was also invisible… He also looked dominant in stretches after his big trade in juniors but still, I don’t know… But you know generally with a kid you can see that one attribute where they can be successful and bring to the pros…

He does have that puck-hound kinda quality, kinda like a Verhaeghe, and it does seem like he used that and his great wrister to good use after his trade to the Battalion…

I hope he is really a late-bloomer, and like you, I will always root for those, and will always root for our draft picks to make it !

Go Sandis Go ! :P

+1 like (don't have my like button) :laugh:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I've seen them live a couple of times
I've seen him play on TV about 8 times

If he put some weight on that lengthy body, let's go.
He can skate shoot,and like to play Physical.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

RCGP2

Mar 8, 2018
*Facepalm* Well, they have been voted the top 2 most obnoxious fanbase for a reason...
Last week I was on vacation in Phoenix to see some spring training, decided to catch the Leafs Coyotes game because why not.

My wife said "shouldn't we cheer for Toronto since we are from Canada" which I said no, not only because we are Panther fans but because Calgary people should hate the Leafs too.

After the game she said the Leaf fans were the most annoying people she's ever seen at a hockey game and wished they would have lost. For background we've gone to games in Calgary, Edmonton, Tampa and Vegas vs Florida and she didn't find those fanbases even half as annoying as the Leafs vs a team we don't even care about.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Balinskis gonna get the call up? Does he look good enough for the NHL? Could he be a roster player next year?

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Balinskis gonna get the call up? Does he look good enough for the NHL? Could he be a roster player next year?
Balls is good enough, call up depends on injuries though. I’d put him in before Mahura as #7 but that’s JMO.

Reactions: Haj and Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad