Prospect Info: [2023 - 133rd] Sam Harris (NCAA - University of Denver)

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Oh good, a forward finally

I have no clue what HuGo are doing this draft but I don't like it at all.

Hopefully we're trading some of our d and goalie prospects this offseason because we need goalscoring and this draft sure ain't helping that.

Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

Jul 6, 2016
Another player we will never see in a Habs jersey.

Drafts should be limited to 3 or 4 rounds max. If the scouts cannot do their job properly, it's their problem. The rest of available young players should all be UFA and invitees to camps.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Don’t know what to make out of that pick.

Can’t say that it really brings in confidence, older guy still in the USHL no crazy production. I guess they liked his attitude or something.

I wish they would have went over each pick, but Lapointe could barely answer questions and he seemed eager to just be done with the questions and leave.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Don’t know what to make out of that pick.

Can’t say that it really brings in confidence, older guy still in the USHL no crazy production. I guess they liked his attitude or something.

I wish they would have went over each pick, but Lapointe could barely answer questions and he seemed eager to just be done with the questions and leave.

The media didn't ask about specific prospects.

The Canadiens media made a f***ing joke of themselves this year on the draft coverage. Arpon and Anthony were the only ones doing anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad