Prospect Info: [2023 - 101st] Florian Xhekaj (OHL - Brantford Bulldogs)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
He was great in game 5, does so many things well out there and is just a nasty piece of business to play against. I'd say he's more physically aggressive then his brother, dude loves to cross check people.
You hear that Ducherov. Coming soon enough to a theatre near you. :hit:

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I find his skating to be good. Everyone is saying he needs to work on it. I think he will improve but its not a weakness to me. Am i missing something?
Like his brother he’s a great natural athlete. Would be fun to have the new age Bash Brothers in Florian and Arber.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I asked Anthony Marcotte if he hears the same thing as Leroux regarding Florian joining Laval. Marcotte told me he also hears that he will join Laval to end the season. In his reply, he mentioned he expects him to be around the entourage the Rocket. So I'm not sure if he meant he will play or just be around them.

I imagine with 4 games left and any potential playoffs, he might get in at least one game.

And if they also bring in Tuch, who could become available after Thursday or at the latest after Saturday (if BU make the final). Those are two guys I picture being on a shit disturber line who use their size to create some havoc with their forecheck and maybe contribute offensively, as they both have it in them.

I can picture a Xhekaj - Condotta - Tuch line being servants of chaos.

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I asked Anthony Marcotte if he hears the same thing as Leroux regarding Florian joining Laval. Marcotte told me he also hears that he will join Laval to end the season. In his reply, he mentioned he expects him to be around the entourage the Rocket. So I'm not sure if he meant he will play or just be around them.

I imagine with 4 games left and any potential playoffs, he might get in at least one game.

And if they also bring in Tuch, who could become available after Thursday or at the latest after Sunday (if BU make the final). Those are two guys I picture being on a shit disturber line who use their size to create some havoc with their forecheck and maybe contribute offensively, as they both have it in them.

Good Intel, thanks

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Here we go red here we go ~~~

Someone from Ontario needs to try fb burrito and report

28279477_10160087787325720_2231372051698300282_n-e1657827196906.jpg

Reactions: Sagikev

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
If Florian is signed to an ELC that starts next year and an AHL ATO to join Laval for the rest of this season, I think it means he will be officially turning pro.

He will turn 20 in late June. And if I'm not mistaken, I don't think his contract is eligible to slide next year if he is sent to Junior because he'll be 20 before a certain date (I believe it's December 31st). So IF they sign him to an ELC, we should expect him to be playing pro next season.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If Florian is signed to an ELC that starts next year and an AHL ATO to join Laval for the rest of this season, I think it means he will be officially turning pro.

He will turn 20 in late June. And if I'm not mistaken, I don't think his contract is eligible to slide next year if he is sent to Junior because he'll be 20 before a certain date (I believe it's December 31st). So IF they sign him to an ELC, we should expect him to be playing pro next season.

Godin and Basu said the decision would be made in training camp next year.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022

And if they also bring in Tuch, who could become available after Thursday or at the latest after Saturday (if BU make the final). Those are two guys I picture being on a shit disturber line who use their size to create some havoc with their forecheck and maybe contribute offensively, as they both have it in them.

Could be a case of too little too late. Laval may have screwed any playoff chances already

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
Here we go red here we go ~~~

Someone from Ontario needs to try fb burrito and report

28279477_10160087787325720_2231372051698300282_n-e1657827196906.jpg

It is like the Subway of burritos. There are a few similar places around. While you order your burrito, then they ask you, do you want brown or black beans? etc. I find it a bit expensive given the ingredients are inexpensive, but then I am frugal. I have eaten there a few times, and it was always good. I am partial to Mexican food.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Could be a case of too little too late. Laval may have screwed any playoff chances already

Homme de peu de foi, au contraire winning the 3 on 3 weekend give them the chance to have their faith in their hands, they need to win 3 out of 4 including the 2 games against Belleville, doable

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
My god. Anderson now Dvorak!!! Do they think they’re gearing up for the playoffs or something?

Wrong thread

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad