GDT: 2022 Upper Deck NHL Draft: Bell Centre, Montreal, QC | ROUND ONE July 7th @ 7 pm ET | ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS: PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Dubois really is a little troublemaker lol

makes me think of drouin, and how entitled the rumours were about him. I would stay away from Dubois unless it's a hockey trade, and not for picks/prospects. Dubois for Dvorak and Petry.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaladin

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
What's everyone eating for the draft, I got pizza

...just grilled the wife and I a couple of T-bones (made the grandkids cheese & bacon sausages...I had two of them as well :laugh:), potato salad, & DQ Ice Cream cake cuz it's the youngest's 5th Birthday today...ordered hot wings & nachos that should be here soon...yup, I'm a pig...:laugh:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
...just grilled the wife and I a couple of T-bones (made the grandkids cheese & bacon sausages...I had two of them as well :laugh:), potato salad, & DQ Ice Cream cake cuz it's the youngest's 5th Birthday today...ordered hot wings & nachos that should be here soon...yup, I'm a pig...:laugh:

You're a really big man, please share some (the food)

Reactions: Runner77

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008

I guess potato salad is the veggie tonight :oops:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
makes me think of drouin, and how entitled the rumours were about him. I would stay away from Dubois unless it's a hockey trade, and not for picks/prospects. Dubois for Dvorak and Petry.
He is 100% entitled lol, he floated all year when he got sent down in his D+1, the CBJ trade, now this... lmao

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You need to give it a rest. You've been picking on me relentlessly despite many other conversations going on. I suggest you find a way to ignore my comments for both our sake's. I don't pick on you despite your many asinine comments, lend me the same courtesy.
I’m not picking on you, but objecting to your relentless posting about an item that you’re peppering almost every conversation with. Talk about asinine.

I’m simply inviting you to move on and join us all to celebrate the pick, whoever that might be. If you don’t want to, then fine. Suit yourself.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
Kent Hughes on TVA-S. Says there was no debate about the pick, more of a discussion.

So it doesn't look like they had that many doubts or that the pick is that much off the board.

Which would point to Wright?

This is for the sake of the eventual pick. To reassure him. For sure there was a debate.

Reactions: SwiftyHab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad