GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 7. Quarter Finals: Car -3 NYR -3, TB -4 Fla -0, Edm -4 Cal -1, Col -4 St.L -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
KK was better with us than with the canes IMO. canes are way better offensively and KK still cant produce there. At least he got an enormous bag of money. I like the kid but i have time to make a sandwich before he gets his shot off. Same old KK it seems

I'd really like to know what he could do centering a 2nd line with top offensive players. Seeing how Brindamour keep using him in the PP, he has to mean that they think he could bring it offensively. Which means Trocheck could be on his way out.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
How many goals was Carolina beaten by tonight?

Hint: The same number of games the Rangers won in this series.

6309FE9B-34B2-46D8-8DC4-7F709064AF7D.jpeg

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Eat shit and die, southern trash welfare franchise!

I'm so happy they lost.

I'm good with any of the final four winning.

Threepeating is cool.
Gorton's team winning is cool.
Canadian team winning is cool.
Lehkonen winning is cool.

But the Leafs have lost, the aformentioned poverty franchise lost, we are getting Shane Wright, that little bitch got outscored by Shesterkin, this year is a WIN.

See ya'll at the draft :) I'm enjoying lurking till then.

Kiss Under the Guy

Mar 21, 2022
The thing that impressed me most in that printscreen is the Age: 21. 21 is D+2 for most players

Not that I miss him or that I think he'll turn it around (actually, yeah I think he'll turn a corner at some point), but more: wow, how could a team lose a player at such a young age. I wish we saw offer sheets more often, it's so weird to have a history with a player so young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad