GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 7. Quarter Finals: Car -3 NYR -3, TB -4 Fla -0, Edm -4 Cal -1, Col -4 St.L -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So barring a surprise, a tampa/Colorado final looks very real.

I'm eating crow with tampa now. I really thought they wouldn't make it out of the east, but the path has paved pretty nicely for them right now.

The eastern teams that I thought would give them trouble just aren't ready yet.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Also of note, this hurricane franchise is about to lose its first game 7 since moving to Carolina.

They are still 7-1.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
I Think NYC is kinda like Habs last Year but Healty! They Could beat Tampa. Fox. is worth a lot of Cash! Hopefully Gorton will find Montreal these Guys?

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Great to see that stupid ass carolina franchise go down like that.

But the best really is seeing KK confirm that he's just a very average third liner. f*** you carolina and all your f***ing idiot fans talking shit all summer. You f***ing deal with that awful eight years contract now.

Let's see what their social media guy tweets tonight. I hope the replies are delicious.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I Think NYC is kinda like Habs last Year but Healty! They Could beat Tampa. Fox. is worth a lot of Cash! Hopefully Gorton will find Montreal these Guys?

They have been facing #2 and #3 goalies all playoffs.

They are going from that to vasilevsky all of a sudden, which neutralizes their biggest strength.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
A message from a Carolinian:

woo-yeah.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad