GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 3. Tor-3 TB-3, Car-3 Bos-3, StL-4 Min-2, LAK-3 Edm-3, Fla-4 Was-2, Pit-3 NYR-3, Cal-3 Dal-3, Col-4 Nas-0

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Whoever signs Gaudreau to a big contract is going to regret it. Such an invisible player in the playoffs.

Reactions: Devonator

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Lindell yelling at Zadorov. He takes on Lucic. Then Zadorov comes over to take shots at him.

Good on Lindell for not taking their shit.

Stars win!

Game 7.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
So 2 of 4 series in West are going 7.
3 of 4 in East.

All Canadian teams playing Game 7s.

Do we get Calgary-Edmonton 2nd round?? :nod:

Or Dallas-LAK?? :eviltongu

Or some other combo?

No Canadian teams in Round 2?

Big weekend!

Reactions: ArtPeur and Licou

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Gaudreau not happy. Slamming the bench door.
Too bad the bench door didn't bounce back and hit him. :)

giphy.gif

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
So 2 of 4 series in West are going 7.
3 of 4 in East.

All Canadian teams playing Game 7s.

Do we get Calgary-Edmonton 2nd round?? :nod:

Or Dallas-LAK?? :eviltongu

Or some other combo?

No Canadian teams in Round 2?

Big weekend!
Who cares about Canadian teams? I want #25, that's it. Couldnt care less if TOR or CAL won it. It doesnt affect our chances.

Do you identify as a Canadian? I must admit I don't, not at all. In fact, I root for Sweden, USA, Switzerland or Germany in international competitions. Yet I have no choice but to admit that, to this day, Canada is still the best at producing talent. Imagine a team with Makar AND McDavid on it. I'd cream my pants if it happened.

Kiss Under the Guy

Mar 21, 2022
Woah so many games 7 on the weekend, and they spread the schedule. The girlfriend will have to find someone else to spend an evening with

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Who cares about Canadian teams? I want #25, that's it. Couldnt care less if TOR or CAL won it. It doesnt affect our chances.

Do you identify as a Canadian? I must admit I don't, not at all. In fact, I root for Sweden, USA, Switzerland or Germany in international competitions. Yet I have no choice but to admit that, to this day, Canada is still the best at producing talent. Imagine a team with Makar AND McDavid on it. I'd cream my pants if it happened.
That is just wrong dude. Do you root for those countries in the Olympics? Ever think of emigrating. :D

• Haha
Reactions: dinodebino

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad