Post-Game Talk: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 11 . Colorado Avalanche win The Stanley Cup 4 games to 2.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
What about Colorado?
Tampa is really sounding like a bunch of bitches, but...the amount of hockey they played over their 3 runs is insane. Kucherov played 71 PO games in 3 seasons. That's almost an entire extra season..That's bonkers man.

We might learn about Colorado's injuries when they sober up.

But you are right about what Tampa has gone through the last 3 seasons. No one's played close to as many games as they have since the bubble playoffs.

• Haha
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
What about Colorado?
Tampa is really sounding like a bunch of bitches, but...the amount of hockey they played over their 3 runs is insane. Kucherov played 71 PO games in 3 seasons. That's almost an entire extra season..That's bonkers man.

The wear & tear of that does catch up to you. Then add in the short off-seasons too, which doesn't allow for true rest, recover & regain.

Reactions: Cournoyer12

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
These playoffs were sensational! Congratulations to the Avs especially Lehky! Tampa hung in like bull terriers so much props to them also! Not having a dog in the fight I for one was extremely entertained, and I think most of the public would agree on both sides of the border. Only sorry my Habs couldn’t compete this year but that saga is for another time down the road. Hopefully a Canadian team can make it to the finals next season! Go Oilers! Also I think Corey Perry like him or not is a true Warrior! Better to make it to the finals and lose, than to never make it at all!!!!

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
The TB guys want us to believe that other teams who have lost in the Final, never had injuries? I mean seriously, what is that all about?
Whiners......to hold court the way they did, is just sad.
Kudos to the Avs for putting these guys in their place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad