Olympics: 2022 Slovakia Roster Talk

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
According to assistant coach Podkonicky, tomorrow against Latvia with this lineup:

Takac - Hrivik - Cehlarik
Pospisil - Hudacek - Jurco
Kelemen - Kristof - Zuzin
Slafkovsky - Roman - Regenda

PPG1:
Ceresnak, Cehlarik, Hrivik, Slafkovsky and Takac

PPG2:
Gernat/Marincin, Hudacek, Kristof, Jurco and Regenda

I would say pretty good. Basically, they did what I was hoping for: Hrivik with Cehlarik, Hudacek with Jurco, Kelemen with Kristof and 4th line without any change. Especially, I am glad that Hudacek is gonna have Jurco, who can do damage, right next to him.

Definitely starting to feel optimistic before tomorrow.

Reactions: Czechboy

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I thought it was a very complete performance today. Probably could’ve had a few more if we converted a bit better, but still all three lines were clicking. I also liked the movement on the lone PP, considerably better than last 2 games.

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
Finland is a tough opponent for us, but to be fair they are all tough. Win or lose, I hope they continue to play good hockey. No one can deny now that hiring Ramsay has been a great success.

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
Finland is a tough opponent for us, but to be fair they are all tough. Win or lose, I hope they continue to play good hockey. No one can deny now that hiring Ramsay has been a great success.
They are our kryptonite. Anyway, at some point we have to beat them and I believe that now is the time. This team have the right spirit, drive and most importantly magic beans.

First game we lost but we hadn't played yet as the team was put together quickly due to covid restrictions. Now, when everything is settled, I believe we have a great chance to succeed.

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
They are our kryptonite. Anyway, at some point we have to beat them and I believe that now is the time. This team have the right spirit, drive and most importantly magic beans.

First game we lost but we hadn't played yet as the team was put together quickly due to covid restrictions. Now, when everything is settled, I believe we have a great chance to succeed.
I also believe we have a good chance.

Snowsii

Jan 6, 2014
Oh boy.. Slaf is going to be a monster.. Best player with Säteri in our semi

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Best possible right now:

Lantosi - Hrivik - Cehlarik
Slafkovsky - Ruzicka - Tatar
Panik - Hudacek - Studenic
K. Pospisil - Zuzin - M. Pospisil

Fehervary - Cernak
Sekera - Ceresnak
Chara - Jaros

Halak
Huska
Rybar

Can Regenda play center? If so, maybe him instead of Zuzin.

BMann

May 18, 2006
Watford
Best possible right now:

Fehervary - Cernak
Sekera - Ceresnak
Chara - Jaros

Halak
Huska
Rybar

Knazko will be ushing hard for that third line spot. There are some highly rated prospects I believe behind the three seventeen year olds as well. It's getting brighter again for Slovakia. The development programme looks to be back on track.

Reactions: hellwar9

HeartAttack

Feb 16, 2018
Best possible right now:

Fehervary - Cernak
Sekera - Ceresnak
Chara - Jaros

Halak
Huska
Rybar

im not sure if Tatar belongs on that 2nd line...he is showing literally zero point zero of anything in Devils playing on 4th line (idc if he"s not on 4th line, its even worse if hes anywhere higher and cant produce) and after this olympics Regenda will be a sure thing on roster, hes amazing

Slafkovsky - Regenda - Tatar
Panik - Ruzicka - Studenic
K. Pospisil - Hudacek - M. Pospisil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad