GDT: 2022 Playoffs: WCQF Game 4 | WC2: Predators vs C1: Colorado Avalanche | 5.9.22 | 8:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I would say it's unbelievable if they didn't score on us in the first few minutes of every game. It's definitely believable.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Is it too late to bring Askarov up, seeing as none of our current goaltenders would be able to stop a beach ball?
Considering that Askarov doesn't yet have a NHL contract its a bit of a challenge to put him in a game.

Ingram's overall numbers aren't that bad ... comparable to Fleury's this playoffs. It's the all too common goal on first shot faced that is a killer.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I'd rather the Avs just crush the winner of the Wild/Blues series and being at full strength will help them do that.
I honestly believe the Wild/Blues winner can beat the Avs. Avs are good but not this good- we are making them look like the greatest team in history.

Last year the Avs swept Blues just about as bad as they did us. Then won game 1 of round two 7-1. Then lost 4 of next 5 and were out

Reactions: Legionnaire11

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Considering that Askarov doesn't yet have a NHL contract its a bit of a challenge to put him in a game.

Ingram's overall numbers aren't that bad ... comparable to Fleury's this playoffs. It's the all too common goal on first shot faced that is a killer.
I posted about it. His numbers are actually good- 919 save percentage, which is higher than Saros this season. And 5th in goals saved above expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad