GDT: 2022 Playoffs: WCQF Game 4 | WC2: Predators vs C1: Colorado Avalanche | 5.9.22 | 8:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
FSUNnaEXEAMX4VR

:nashville
Predators Lineup:
Trenin-Johansen-Cousins
Kunin-Granlund-Duchene
Forsberg-Sissons-Jeannot
Tolvanen-Glass-Tomasino

Josi-Fabbro
Ekholm-Carrier
Lauzon-Benning

F236Pcl.jpg
Predators Injuries:
Mark Borowiecki - DTD
Juuse Saros - DTD - Lower Body

:avs
Avalanche Lineup:
Nichushkin-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Landeskog-Kadri-Lehkonen
Burakovsky-Compher-NAK
Helm-Sturm-O'Connor

Toews-Makar
Girard-Manson
Byram-E. Johnson

F236Pcl.jpg
Avalanche Injuries:
Darcey Kuemper - DTD - Eye
Andrew Cogliano - DTD - Upper Body
Ryan Murray - DTD - Hand

Goalies:

QtFeRQx.jpg

Scoring Leaders:

ALW0doo.jpg

rnRbrRI.jpg

Series:

MKMnwEz.jpg

9UoyCki.jpg

Betting Odds:

jixPocB.jpg

Recap:

Last edited:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
We're one of four teams to have never been swept (of which Seattle and Vegas are two which kind of don't count). Would be a real bummer to have that distinction end.
And it is even more depressing when you look around at the playoffs and we are the only team down 0-3 and there is a decent chance that every other series will be 2-2

Ughhh

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
And it is even more depressing when you look around at the playoffs and we are the only team down 0-3 and there is a decent chance that every other series will be 2-2

Ughhh

That final regular season game debacle really looms large here. Fitting we were up 4-0 and now will likely losing this series 0-4.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
That final regular season game debacle really looms large here. Fitting we were up 4-0 and now will likely losing this series 0-4.
I will never get over that loss. And to see Dallas leading their series with Calgary 2-1 (and have allowed THREE total goals in THREE games) seriously makes me sick to my stomach.

We may not have beaten Calgary, or anyone, the way we are playing, but I can almost guarantee we would not be down 0-3 and allowed 16 goals in 3 games.

ILikeItILoveIt

Apr 2, 2010
Strangest Playoff season we've ever had, imo. From the 1st period of Game 1, it was apparent we didn't have a chance. It hasn't been that way in a long time. In fact, never to this length if you think about it. Even our 1st playoff series against the Red Wings, we won Game 3. We've either lost both away, but then came back to win Game 3 at home. Or we won one of more of the first two games. In everyone of those series, there was hope and excitement because we experienced a win.

This one doesn't even feel like a playoff series. It lacks the usual excitement around town and within the fan base.

There was a few moments in Game 3 when the crowd exploded like the old days, including an early, spontaneous Standing O. When we tied it at 3-3, you could feel it. If we had won, we'd be feeling that typical playoff fever.

But alas, we're not. It's a march to a predetermined end. It'll end almost as quickly as it began. Over before we know it. Although management has tried to stage it like all the others (parties, car slamming, t-shirts, blinking lite-up bracelets, etc.), it just doesn't feel right.

I'm going tonight with almost no enthusiasm, and I'm an eternal optimist. I WANT TO feel pumped, I even go thru the motions, but it's not there.

Now if they win tonight, I'll revive some of it. I'll play the "just win one more and we're back here 3-2 with a chance to force a Game 7" with the best of them.

However, there are very few vital signs. I hope I'm wrong. I miss the playoffs already cuz they never really started.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Strangest Playoff season we've ever had, imo. From the 1st period of Game 1, it was apparent we didn't have a chance. It hasn't been that way in a long time. In fact, never to this length if you think about it. Even our 1st playoff series against the Red Wings, we won Game 3. We've either lost both away, but then came back to win Game 3 at home. Or we won one of more of the first two games. In everyone of those series, there was hope and excitement because we experienced a win.

This one doesn't even feel like a playoff series. It lacks the usual excitement around town and within the fan base.

There was a few moments in Game 3 when the crowd exploded like the old days, including an early, spontaneous Standing O. When we tied it at 3-3, you could feel it. If we had won, we'd be feeling that typical playoff fever.

But alas, we're not. It's a march to a predetermined end. It'll end almost as quickly as it began. Over before we know it. Although management has tried to stage it like all the others (parties, car slamming, t-shirts, blinking lite-up bracelets, etc.), it just doesn't feel right.

I'm going tonight with almost no enthusiasm, and I'm an eternal optimist. I WANT TO feel pumped, I even go thru the motions, but it's not there.

Now if they win tonight, I'll revive some of it. I'll play the "just win one more and we're back here 3-2 with a chance to force a Game 7" with the best of them.

However, there are very few vital signs. I hope I'm wrong. I miss the playoffs already cuz they never really started.

Yeah we've never led in this series and its never felt like we were really in control of the game even when we were tied. Like you said that one minute span where we tied it 3-3 is really the only time I felt any hope we might actually win a game this series.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
I’m going for the extremely optimistic approach. I think we’re going to win this one. And just maybe that gives us the confidence that we need to compete in Colorado in game 5.

I’m going for the extremely optimistic approach. I think we’re going to win this one. And just maybe that gives us the confidence that we need to compete in Colorado in game 5.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com

You can say that again!

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxPreds1

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Lines I would like to see. I mean let’s try something new

Forsberg Glass Duchene
Granlund Johansen Tomisino
Jeannot sissons Trenin
Tolvanen mccarron kunin
Replace Kunin with somebody not named Olivier.

BTW: Based on the Colorado fans expecting a 7-1 or 7-0 game on their thread, I really hope Nashville pulls out a win. I can not believe they are so stupid as to forget game 2 was a 2-1 OT win. They are approaching Blues fan smugness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad