Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
D0B2D52D-4869-4870-A47F-FB20225DEA8F.jpeg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They're running out of seats at the table, especially when you consider we haven't had the draft yet.

Who is still looking at QB's?
Panthers
Seahawks?
Texans?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They're running out of seats at the table, especially when you consider we haven't had the draft yet.

Who is still looking at QB's?
Panthers
Seahawks?
Texans?
Panthers have dArnold under contract for $18 mill guaranteed.
Texans can roll with Davis Mills. Not sure anyone at the draft is a sure fire upgrade over him. I think I heard David Shaw say that had mills stayed in school that he would probably be the top rated QB in the draft but that’s all relative.
Seahawks need another QB. Just have Lock and Eason on the roster.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Lenny is nice and gritty but I don't know about that. I prefer to draft RB and replace Suh (old, can't play every snap). Not a fan of going with same group, just not good enough. Not to mention last draft outside Tryon was really bad.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Hush, you. Am fine with a year or two with letting Lock try, at least he's had a good attitude about it.
Rather draft a QB next year.

If Seattle is pursuing draft position and a QB next year, they'd probably stick with the worse QB(Lock) AND and not spend assets.
I agree with both of you. If I'm Seattle I don't give any assets for Mayfield because I'm going to suck anyways just in time for what should be a superior QB draft, and then I get my own guy. Mayfield could be the answer or he could not, but I'd only entertain him if he gets cut.

Reactions: sigma six

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
John Lynch is like Rodgers in the playoffs, you just know he’s going to come up short in the end.

Ownership should fire him and provide some sort of resolution to the qb position. 5 years of f***ing up every possible qb scenario is more than enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: