Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Xhekaj, add RHP.

We reach the point where it's high ceiling guys with little chance to make it VS low ceiling guys with a pretty great chance to make it.

From experience, I'd say the high ceiling/low chance (Reway, Avtsin and co) almost never make it. So I'd rather vote for who's more likely to make it (the Pateryn, Evans or Pezzetta kind).

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Xhekaj, add RHP.

We reach the point where it's high ceiling guys with little chance to make it VS low ceiling guys with a pretty great chance to make it.

From experience, I'd say the high ceiling/low chance (Reway, Avtsin and co) almost never make it. So I'd rather vote for who's more likely to make it (the Pateryn, Evans or Pezzetta kind).

Ylonen is in neither of those 2 categories. He has a great chance of making the NHL and he has decent upside.

Last edited:

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
He might not make the top 20. Crazy!

Partly because we have added a lot of prospects recently. Partly because he was injured a lot last year and didn't produce a lot. But I still like him as a prospect. Really hope he can stay healthy all year next year and play in Laval.

I’m not sure he’ll be able to adapt to North American physical hockey. It’s almost worst in the AHL then NHL (more cheap shots like the elbow to the head he received, etc).

Reactions: 26Mats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad