• Jan Mysak

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Primeau because I still believe.

He loves playing in Quebec so I root for him hard. Always translates his instagram posts that's a big plus for me! I'm a big chauvinistic guy I admit it, but it's not about speaking French necessarily, it's just a question giving back some of the love you receive from the fans here.

When I listened to Big Bird Robinson's speech in a broken french at Lafleur's funeral, I lost my shit and bawled like a damned baby. Dude knows what it means in the eyes of french-canadian fans to make the little effort. For me it's a great character trait. Gainey, Dryden, Robinson and many others... They didn't HAVE to but they did. Absolute class-acts. So yeah I see the same attitude in Primeau and I find it so cool. Hope he's at least a great back-up for us! He's technically sound and got that Carey Price calmness about him, hope he solidifies his place as a NHLer.
You just made me like Primeau more. Happy he's winning the poll and hope he makes it to the NHL!

Reactions: Toene

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Idk why you guys aee arguing about busts, none of these guys will make the NHL, so they get an F. It doesnt matter whos the worst.
We disagree. I think he was like Petteri Simila to Pekka Rinne. They were trying to hit the next Colton Parayko taking a long shot. Nobody can know and it doesn't matter. So you'll have your opinion and I can respect that.
They confirmed he was what WTK is saying, idk why youre even arguing lol.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
I judge them on their play and their career.

I never said Fischer was not a bad draft pick, only that I think Smith will be worse.

Hyyta is definitely worse than Fischer.

You have to factor in asset value, we spent 50x more on Fischer.

Smith is no worse than any one of the prospects that got injured and we never saw (the list is very long) - that's what is going on here - he's been injured and hasn't been able to develop. Not sure why we would place his failure in a special category.

Reactions: Harry Kakalovich

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
He was an in memoriam pick. Doesn't mean they had no hope for him. They're not mutually exclusive. I don't know why you're even arguing, lol.

1658500089920.png

They had no hope for him.

Reactions: Andrei79

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
There's a word for someone who refuses to believe all the evidence that refutes their belief.
I don't see why it's so important to you. Look, I might be wrong. We'll never know. Bergevin said it was a memoriam pick. So we know that. Does that mean they also thought the player was hopeless and had no talent. I say no. You evidently say yes. There's no right answer because there is no way to know. We both have our opinions on a 7th round pick from a few years ago. I'm ok with you having a different opinion than mine. I'm ok that yours might be right, or mine might be right, or there might be some more nuanced truth that neither of us have even thought of. Do you want to join me there in that place where we're both ok in the Ruscheinski mystery and never knowing the exact truth of that fateful pick all those years ago?

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Well Big Rusch committed to Lindenwood University's brand new D1 team in Missouri, so we have at least 4 more years to debate whether or not he was a hopeless pick from the jump.

They only have like 10 commits for their inaugural season including Ruscheinski, and 3 of them are 6"6 lol

Reactions: Harry Kakalovich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad