• Henry Thrun

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
It's time for our annual Ducks prospect rankings. Each poll will run for 48 hours except in the case of a clear landslide. I will go to the top 25 and include a final poll where you can pick 5 honorable mentions. Please tell me who you want me to add in the replies. In the first poll, I am voting for Mason McTavish

As always the list will define prospects as hockeysfuture does: NHL Prospect Criteria - Hockey's Future.

Our graduates and departures are:

Trevor Zegras
Jamie Drysdale
Alexander Volkov
Josh Mahura
Brendan Guhle
Jack Badini
Roman Durny

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Hell yeah thanks for starting this, MMC! My heart is telling me Mintyukov but my brain is saying McTavish, going to give this a couple minutes before voting.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
McTavish with Minty right below and Zellweger right below Minty.

Why is there 2 votes for Thrun lol

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
i went Mintyukov…. I think he got very slept on in the draft.

I think he has #1 dmen upside, will be good on both sides of the ice.

Mctavish is fine as #1…. I don’t think he ends up a #1 center…. I don’t think he drives the line or controls the game as much as he should. I wouldn’t be shocked if he ends up a complimentary top 6 player.

McTavish with Minty right below and Zellweger right below Minty.

Why is there 2 votes for Thrun lol
Maybe they misread thrun as bedard or something /shrug

Reactions: Static

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
I think it’s McTavish, but Zell and Minty are in that same teir. Dostal maybe even as well. But McTavish has solid 1B upside, could be like a better Horvat.

Reactions: Static

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Hell yeah thanks for starting this, MMC! My heart is telling me Mintyukov but my brain is saying McTavish, going to give this a couple minutes before voting.

Went with my heart and said Mintyukov. I like McTavish but I still don't know if I see an NHL first liner. However, I undervalued the hell out of both Tkachuk brothers as prospects and I see them as comparable so I am more than prepared to be dead wrong on this.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
McTavish.

When it’s all said and done I think he ends up being our best forward (in terms of all around game, I don’t think he will be our top producer).

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Went with my heart and said Mintyukov. I like McTavish but I still don't know if I see an NHL first liner. However, I undervalued the hell out of both Tkachuk brothers as prospects and I see them as comparable so I am more than prepared to be dead wrong on this.
And as I say that McTavish makes a beautiful feed to Bedard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad