NCAA 2022 Conference Tournament/NCAA Tournament Thread

Sep 19, 2008
@spintheblackcircle it's well documented I am a Michigan shill that hates OSU but this harassment on social media of EJ Liddell is just wrong

Sad people want to make college athletes miserable like that

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
B10 coming up short in the tournament?

Like clockwork.

Jumping the gun?

Wisconsin beat NC by about 20. Illinois won big over Drexel. Rutgers beat 7 seed Clemson.

Ohio State was upset. Purdue went into OT and then gave up 11 points to North Texas.

The Big 10 was 3-2 on day one. (Does Michigan State (15-12) count for a play in game?)

Michigan, Iowa and Maryland play today.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Tiny Iona which did not play a single tournament team all year, is down only one at the half against Alabama. Quite a feat, though the second half will probably be a rout.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

It's like Washington Capitals syndrome, they finally get over their choking history for one redemption run when nobody expected it, then go right back to crapping out early in the playoffs as a favorite

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Pulled off big 1st round upsets the last three times they made the tournament now ...

It is the one big upset that I hit on. In my pool, I get 9 extra points for a 13 beating a 4th seed.

Yesterday, the leaders picked North Texas and ORU to jump way out in front. Thank goodness that the leader has Drexel winning it all. We will reel them in next week!

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I don't really like how that game ended with a foul call, but well done on the upset Abiline. I wonder if anyone has a perfect bracket still.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I don't really like how that game ended with a foul call, but well done on the upset Abiline. I wonder if anyone has a perfect bracket still.

CBS reported there was only 1 left yesterday! UConn losing today ended it per Bleacher Report

Edit: looks like there's one still going on Yahoo, they correctly picked Abilene Christian

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee

I haven't seen Abilene Christian play. That is what I like about this tourney. I saw the highlights and AC was in that game the whole way.

I saw those two Groves brothers from Eastern Washington drop 35 and 22 on Kansas. They lost by 9, but made quite an impression. If I was a NBA team, I would be looking at them.

The first day I started out 2-2. I remember thinking that I am coming in last in my pool!

Then I picked the next 5 games correctly.

With all of the upsets, I doubt that anybody has a perfect bracket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad