NCAA 2022 Conference Tournament/NCAA Tournament Thread

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
I think LSU has a chance to go on a deep run based solely on the talent of their team.

I hate that I have 3 #1 seeds in the Final Four, but IDK who will stop Baylor and Illinois from winning their divisions and Gonzaga from winning it all. It seems like the stars are aligning for a Zags victory.

KevFu

May 22, 2009
Phoenix from Rochester via New Orleans
I think LSU has a chance to go on a deep run based solely on the talent of their team.

I hate that I have 3 #1 seeds in the Final Four, but IDK who will stop Baylor and Illinois from winning their divisions and Gonzaga from winning it all. It seems like the stars are aligning for a Zags victory.

What's a bummer is that both LSU AND St. Bonaventure would have been great picks to make runs. Putting them in the 8/9 game when LSU deserved like a 6 seed and Bona deserved a 7 is just criminal. Should easily be the best first-round game. You have the high-octane NBA offense and the smothering defense and efficiency. Whomever dictates tempo wins (and beats Michigan).

Reactions: Ranger Spice

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Wow Florida misses both free throws and Virginia Tech makes the 3 with a second left to tie

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Oral Roberts up early against Ohio State in interesting. They felt like the most prepared 15 seed playing 5 at large teams during their non conference schedule, losing to Wichita State, and Oklahoma State by 5, Arkansas by 11, and Oklahoma by 14(as well as Missouri by 27). Didn't win any of them though so we'll see how they hold up coming down the stretch.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Refs must have gotten some Oral Roberts from the team in blue.
I call it divine intervention. Speaking of which, 15 point swing for Loyola and they're up 5 now. Sister Jean coming in through the clutch again.

210316162439-sister-jean-jan-2019-exlarge-169.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5