NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (3) Cincinnati Bengals vs (6) Baltimore Ravens

CIN vs BAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I'm not sure who had insider info at the networks/NFL that Lamar was gonna play and Tua was not but no question someone had a good sense that would happen which is why this game was put at 8pm instead of 4 and why BUF was put at 1pm.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I'm not sure who had insider info at the networks/NFL that Lamar was gonna play and Tua was not but no question someone had a good sense that would happen which is why this game was put at 8pm instead of 4 and why BUF was put at 1pm.
It's not like that game is any better on paper.

Jags/Chargers was viewed as the best AFC wild card game and boy did it live up to its billing.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
It's not like that game is any better on paper.

Jags/Chargers was viewed as the best AFC wild card game and boy did it live up to its billing.
Bengles have the clear advantage at QB and basically everywhere but the black and blue north is always a mike vic dog fight.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Bengles have the clear advantage at QB and basically everywhere but the black and blue north is always a mike vic dog fight.
Oh I know, I expect this to be closer than most think.

The Bills game legitimately should be a slaughterhouse unless the Bills self destruct even worse than the Los Angeles Falcons just did.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Oh I know, I expect this to be closer than most think.

The Bills game legitimately should be a slaughterhouse unless the Bills self destruct even worse than the Los Angeles Falcons just did.
I expect Allen to give one up maybe 2 and singleterry to drop 1 but other wise ,yeahh.
I just can't see Miami moving the ball...at all.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Don't sleep on your division rival Cincy. We almost botched our game like a bunch of goofs. Don't be stupid and go Brain Dead Bills.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The coaching differences between the Bengals offense and defense is one biggest ones Ive seen by a team in years.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
No, John. Trying to run a double QB system with Brown and Huntley isn't going to help you.

One is garbage, the other is slightly less smelly garbage.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
As someone who is cheering for the Bengals, I liked what I saw from the Ravens on D. Super physical with Burrow. Hitting/bumping him at every opportunity within the rules. Don't do anything dirty but keep that up and you have a chance.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Dobbins with the first down run. They're going to need their running game to be on point tonight if they want a chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad