NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (3) Cincinnati Bengals vs (6) Baltimore Ravens

CIN vs BAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Big guy TDs are the best TDs.

That man was GASSED by time he hit midfield lol.
Andrews almost got him around the 15 cause the 3 bengals running with him just wanted to be in the screen when he crossed rather than actually block Andrews.

That was too far for Huntley to try that jump. Have to be inside the one given you are behind your C and need to jump forward. Do t want to extend the ball too much as it can get punched out like it did.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
WOW! As soon as Hubbard caught the fumble I knew he was gone, even from 98 yards away. I agree with those saying the Ravens weren't close enough to try a jump sneak.

Funny that Hundley was saying he got it. Even after losing control it never crossed the line.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Lol that was closer than I thought. But still seems kind of dumb if that were a fumble it'd somehow be a first down. You don't see that often.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t get that sneak play call. A little too far and the Ravens OL lost the trench battle.
Collinsworth also outlined it perfectly, with everyone bunched up, the Bengals don't spread out, so they can play inside, and then with it being too far, he's just hanging up there.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
On the gambling angle, all five playoff games so far this weekend have hit the over. Cincy/Baltimore was 40.5 O/U at kickoff.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Bengals should not running it as much as trying to get another field goal. Dont see the Ravens coming back from 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad