NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (3) Cincinnati Bengals vs (6) Baltimore Ravens

CIN vs BAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
These games, prior to Monday, didn't look appealing at all. But they all ended up pretty good...minus that second half of the 49ers/Seahawks.

Reactions: QueerGirrl

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is the first time ever that the Bengals have won postseason games in consecutive seasons

• Love
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
hey bills fans, let's see which one of our teams kills our own fanbase first next week because neither one of us should have a shred of confidence right now

JESUS CHRIST

Reactions: Tachycineta

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
I think Cincy beats the Bills next week.

They played that game pretty well all things considered.
We got bailed out by Baltimore being idiots in clock management and at the goal line. We can't block (partially due to injuries) or run the ball for shit right now.

I have no confidence, but I don't think Buffalo should have any either tbh.

Joe Burrow - Connor Bedard connection in Ohio next year please
Yes please, not a Jackets fan but it better not be the f***ing Blackhawks.

Reactions: Tachycineta

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
wow they actually kept it close and doesn't seem like huntley was too awful

didn't even bother watching the game because i figured it'd be a blowout

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
MY

BLOOD

PRESSURE
Congrats on your win! Unbelievable fumble return by Hubbard. Sure, the Ravens were idiots trying to reach over from too far out, but that was a great runback nonetheless.

I think both the Bengals and Bills were likely looking ahead this week. Plus division rivals know your tendancies.

With my Vikings losing today (Ed Donatell is a disgrace), I'm cheering for the Bengals/Bills winner to win the SB.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Baltimore is at the point where i think they need to consider wholesale changes.

John Harbaugh has been the coach there for 14 seasons and the results since the Super Bowl in 2012 have been largely very mediocre. One playoff win in the last 8 years since said win. His clock management was trash in 2011 and it still is now.

Greg Roman on the other hand, has always sucked. Incapable of adjustment. Happened in San Fran, happened in Buffalo and now it's happening here.

Their roster is full of holes, the coaching is starting to go sour and they now have a potential 200+ million dollar insurance risk staring them in the face in terms of Lamar Jackson.

Jackson realistically stays (what else can you do?) but i think everyone else needs to go. Tag him and see if he can improve under a new OC.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Congrats on your win! Unbelievable fumble return by Hubbard. Sure, the Ravens were idiots trying to reach over from too far out, but that was a great runback nonetheless.

I think both the Bengals and Bills were likely looking ahead this week. Plus division rivals know your tendancies.

With my Vikings losing today (Ed Donatell is a disgrace), I'm cheering for the Bengals/Bills winner to win the SB.
I come from Upstate NY, so my extended family is literally all Giants or Bills fans with the exception of a few odd ducks...one of which is me. Football is a brutal game and someone's happiness always means someone else's disappointment, and I got about a billion texts asking me if I watched the Giants game. I personally have nothing whatsoever against the Vikings because 1) those fans are tortured and I identify with that; 2) I hate Aaron Rodgers so we have some common ground; and 3) our teams have combined to win 0 Super Bowls.

I just don't get why Cousins threw short on that last play. Minnesota is at a crossroads right now and they really need to figure out which way they're going. I can think of very few teams that will have more to think about than them, and I hope they get it right.

EDIT: JESUS f*** MY DOG JUST FARTED LITERALLY ON MY FEET, IN HER SLEEP, AND IT SMELLS LIKE A DIAPER MARINATED IN WHITE WINE WTF

Reactions: LightningStorm

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
wow they actually kept it close and doesn't seem like huntley was too awful

didn't even bother watching the game because i figured it'd be a blowout
You guys played gutsy as hell. FAR better than the last game of the regular season.

You were on the path to winning until a catastrophic gaffe near the goal line resulted in a Bengals touchdown and subsequent poor clock management put Tyler Huntley in repeated passing downs in our territory.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Dobbins isn't happy with the play calling

yeah it was an idiotic play call when you have dobbins AND edwards to hand it off to. but then again, if they had handed it off and failed then you'd have people asking why not just sneak it in? huntley is an idiot though for not realizing he was too far from the goal line to try and jump-sneak the ball across. his backs were literally trying to push him in and this moron said f*** it i'm gonna be the hero

just watched the play for the first time and holy shit, the effort by andrews was f***ing awesome. looks like cincy could've been called for a block in the back there too

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
yeah it was an idiotic play call when you have dobbins AND edwards to hand it off to. but then again, if they had handed it off and failed then you'd have people asking why not just sneak it in? huntley is an idiot though for not realizing he was too far from the goal line to try and jump-sneak the ball across. his backs were literally trying to push him in and this moron said f*** it i'm gonna be the hero

just watched the play for the first time and holy shit, the effort by andrews was f***ing awesome. looks like cincy could've been called for a block in the back there too
The play was from the 2 not the 1, so I would have given it to the 240 pound back in Edwards. It qs definitely close to a block in the back but I looks like he got him just on side.

Reactions: Goalie_Bob

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I don't know but I assume it was Roman as he is the OC. Harbaugh after the game said that the call was for Huntley to go low but instead he went high.
yeah it was a bad play call and roman is f***ing awful, but i think huntley deserves more of the blame here for being an idiot. like i said, you can see his backs lined up and ready to push him in before he decided to go high

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00